Re: "When you're 60...."

If you're getting enough sex the "growing" problem doesn't happen.

...Jim Thompson

> Bill Clinton, While trying to explain Shrillary's tale of imaginary > sniper fire on the airstrip in Bosnia... > > "When you're 60, and it's 11 o'clock at night, it's easy to forget > what happened...." > > Go-ol-l-l-ly! > > Wonder what'll happen when the phone rings at 3AM ?:-)

We need McCain. He'll be up every 20 minutes taking a leak anyway.

;-)

Yeah, but you\'re taking the universe out of context.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Thanks Doc, I'll take that prescription straight to my wife. :-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

I'm NOT jesting.

As some of you know, my last few years have been dominated by pain.

Pain is not conducive to sexual activity.

I also developed "multi-trip"... couldn't make it through a movie without two pit stops :-(

Now that I've had a hip-joint replacement and I'm, er, ah, um, how shall I put it... back up on my knees... I can make it through a movie AND dinner afterwards ;-)

...Jim Thompson

McCain - if you liked the last 8 years, you'll LOVE the next 4.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

You're welcome, but I think you are wrong about McCain. I don't see any comparison between him and the apparently semi-literate Bush (he who sat on his ass in a school room on 9/11, and showed no comprehension of wtf was going on).

Reply to
Don Bowey

Well, AIUI, he's not clever enough to see that the invasion was wrong in the first place, and apparently, he intends to maintain occupation forces in the middle east for all of eternity - I find this to be a Bad Thing.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

So vote Democrat. Ewe sheep need a depression to reset your values so that ewe understand that ewe have to work for a living, and that ewe can be forced to be a worshiper of Islam. Ewe :-(

...Jim Thompson

Well, every thinking person knows that ad hominem attacks are a sure indication that the ad hominem attacker has lost the debate, and simply hasn't the wherewithal to admit it, primarily to herself or himself.

Thanks for showing your true stripes once again! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Ewe will be sorry ;-)

BTW, Your "reasoning" is an amusing demonstration of liberal ignorance.

...Jim Thompson

Not any sorrier than ewer kind has made us due to the incredibly bad mismanagement over the past eight years. We have quite a few economic problems rapidly coming together for the worst right now and all the neocons can think of is some puny economic stimulus giveaway. Things are going to get ugly here soon...get a clue. And you do not live in an especially good area, unless you fancy rattlesnake stew and shoe leather or something.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Where I live has not a thing to do with my business. I have not a single client in Arizona.

...Jim Thompson

Make that "liberal arrogant ignorance". They insist on treating their failing as a virtue. And demand that others do as well. Hmmm, Bush the lesser does this also.

Reply to
JosephKK