You know you're old...

See...

Newsgroups: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic Subject: You know you're old... - AlignmentTools.JPG Message-ID:

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Sorry, Jim, but GC Electronics still sells that set.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Here is something to use them on. :)

Take a look at what happens when a Ebay seller tries to steal photos from a radio collector's website. ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Got most of those, scattered around. Like the (blue) Bourns ones, still useful.

In scrounging through a drawer, found an old Heathkit one with a masking tape tag on it -- it's got to be older than both our kids!

--
Namaste--
Reply to

I don't know... our oldest "kid" turns 47 in January ;-)

...Jim Thompson