OT: US to Leave the Planet

I think we have finally crossed the line. It is now universally accepted t hat the United States of America is the stupidest country on the planet and we are most likely going to be shamed into leaving.

Until now we were simply mocked behind our backs by the leaders of other co untries whispering about the many things Donald Trump has said to them priv ately. But now Trump has said something that even the stupidest of the stu pid know it would be too stupid to allow them to live.

Trump talked about using disinfectants as internal treatment for COVID-19. Yep, that's drinking the Formula 409. Going down on Mr. Clean. Loving th e the Lysol. Pumping the Pine-sol. Shooting up with Clorox.

This now flags our President as the stupidest person in any position of aut hority, now and ever. That includes the first President of Troglodonia, Zo g. Zog was a fair, but stupid leader. When he thought he was doing the ri ght thing he often was actually hurting his countrymen more than not. But mostly those who voted for him supported his policy of stone wall building at the river which separated Troglodonia from the adjacent country Neanders tan. He campaigned on the promise of making Neanderstand pay for the way. Unfortunately Neanderstan was happy to do so since the wall was built on t he Troglodonian side resulting in severe consequences for the inhabitants.

And yet... President Trump is far stupider than Zog.

Even my friend's 5 year old knows enough to not drink the cleaners stored u nder the kitchen sink. Maybe Trump saw some cleaner stored on an upper she lf next to his Captain Crunch and it gave him an idea.

Either way, we are now the stupidest country in the world and are going to be kicked off at the next vote.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

He didn't actually say that. Looks to me like he said something ambiguous and unintelligible and then got annoyed people weren't able to read his mind and had understood it to mean something other than whatever he thought he meant at the time.

Sort of like Jesus, really.

Reply to
bitrex

on Mr.

hooting up with

he thought

ed on

Hmmm?

John

Reply to
John Robertson

John Robertson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Why it popped into my head, I do not know, and I had the album, but watching it again suddenly makes it prophetic and weird.

Or as the Jedi Knight said... "These are not the messiahs you are looking for..."

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

ed that the United States of America is the stupidest country on the planet and we are most likely going to be shamed into leaving.

r countries whispering about the many things Donald Trump has said to them privately. But now Trump has said something that even the stupidest of the stupid know it would be too stupid to allow them to live.

  1. Yep, that's drinking the Formula 409. Going down on Mr. Clean. Lovin g the the Lysol. Pumping the Pine-sol. Shooting up with Clorox.

authority, now and ever. That includes the first President of Troglodonia , Zog. Zog was a fair, but stupid leader. When he thought he was doing th e right thing he often was actually hurting his countrymen more than not. But mostly those who voted for him supported his policy of stone wall build ing at the river which separated Troglodonia from the adjacent country Nean derstan. He campaigned on the promise of making Neanderstand pay for the w ay. Unfortunately Neanderstan was happy to do so since the wall was built on the Troglodonian side resulting in severe consequences for the inhabitan ts.

ed under the kitchen sink. Maybe Trump saw some cleaner stored on an upper shelf next to his Captain Crunch and it gave him an idea.

to be kicked off at the next vote.

Everything Trump says is ambiguous and unintelligible. How can he every cr iticize anyone else for sounding like they no longer have their edge? Mayb e that's because sounding an ambiguous and unintelligible IS Trump's edge?

But it was pretty clear he was talking about internal use of disinfectants. I don't know how that could be any less clear coming from him. "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute," he said. "And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection insi de or almost a cleaning?" From the BBC.

No way anyone can walk this back. "Sarcasm"??? No, sorry White House. Wh at could possibly been sarcastic about that statement???

Trump is a total moron when it comes to Presidential things. He does relat e well with other world leaders though. Kim thought Trump was a good guy. Putin seems to like him a lot too. Hmmm... maybe that's not a good thing. They both seem to be ignoring any reaction the US has to what they do. I t's as if we had no power at all.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

The nuclear missiles and aircraft carriers are the only reason most of the world has been "listening" to the US for a long time, now.

Probably why so much of our money goes to buying more

Reply to
bitrex

Ricky C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Just ask Baghdad Don.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Just start injecting whiskey and call it a dissifectant. It's got alcohol in it.

I would say he got it wrong though... You should INHALE it so it goes right where it needs to be ! In the lungs !

Maybe he's gonna try shoving a UV light up his butt ?

Reply to
boB

[...]

Really? Do you think Europe is worried about our H-bombs? They know our s tock is all past the pull date and those 50 Mton bombs would only be 40 Mto n if they were dropped.

Randy Newman said it well in his song, Political Science where he encourage s the US to "drop the big one, there'll be no one left to blame us".

We'll save Australia Don't wanna hurt no kangaroo We'll build an All American amusement park there They got surfin', too

Yeah, gotta save those kangaroos.

Some of the comments on YouTube seem to take the song rather seriously. I' m pretty sure nearly everyone recognizes the satire. On the other hand, I had friends who didn't realize his song "Short People" was social commentar y on racism. Really? They thought he meant it when he said, "Short people got no reason to live"??? I had to explain it to them. But in their defe nse the wive was essentially a little person and I guess it was a bit of a knee jerk reaction.

--

  Rick C.

  -- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

Yeah they've been worried about what we might do with them for long time now and the Russians as well. The old "joke" was a "tactical nuclear war" was a nuclear war fought between the US and Soviets on German soil.

Also I forgot often the rest of the world tends to listen sometimes because we have large amounts of cash and credit to throw around. Well we did, anyway.

The future of America would seem to be the main thing it does well: militarization of most aspects of life and large amounts of money put into "shows of force" that when the chips are down do not very much useful.

Phil Allison prolly remembers this one:

Jump down the shelters to get away The boys are cockin' up their guns Tell us general, is it party time? If it is can we all come

Reply to
bitrex

"Everything Trump says is ambiguous and unintelligible."

Yep, sort of the ideal American president in that regard. I expect he'll win a second term handily. Who knows how lucid he'll be for most of it but someone will be running things (probably just as badly) behind the scenes, maybe Melania or Trump Jr.

He'll likely remain a figurehead for America and American values though, for that term and beyond. sort of like Colonel Sanders.

Reply to
bitrex

The Swedes have a guy like that they never made him president, though.

Reply to
bitrex

Looking at the man himself in the video, he mentioned - injecting/inhaling disinfectant "so that it would be interesting to check that" and - tremendous internal UV (other than through the skin) "sounds interesting, right"

and was satisfied that someone off-screen said they were going to check that.

Clearly

1) he thought they were good ideas, no sarcasm, no irony 2) people around him have learned how to say something that will mollify him and then let him forget it

Doesn't look good for the US.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You can make a reasonable case that the President of the USA should be a little more cautious when "blue sky" thinking out loud and in public. However, as is quite clear from the clip posted in this thread, he did not suggest drinking disinfectant - that came from the rabid Trump haters reporting and commenting later.

The problem with this behaviour, common now in modern politics and public discourse, is that it just adds to the heat of division and stress but sheds no light on anything.

The real stupidity is in the reaction , not the President's question (which was how he put it, as a question).

Man says, (paraphrasing) "It's easy to kill the virus with bleach or UV, could we somehow do that when it's inside people ?"

Ricky C says (paraphrasing) "That's so absurd that a country with 320 million inhabitants will be forced to leave the planet by the rest of the world who are so disgusted at how stupid the USA is."

Now, just for moment suspending your prejudices, which is the sillier remark ?

MK

Reply to
Michael Kellett

[...]

The fact that you are asking this question shows you won't understand the a nswer.

My describing the situation as if it were a "reality" TV show is clearly sa tire. It literally is impossible for a country to leave the planet and abs urd to think anyone would try to make them do so even if it were possible. Literally absurd and in theater of the absurd.

Trump was literally asking someone to look into the possibility of doing th e things he was talking about. Things that, as I pointed out, every 2 year old has been either taught to avoid or assured to avoid by locks on the ca binets.

My comments about drinking the cleaners was also clear satire and even hype rbole.

So yes, Trump was the biggest loser in your comparison... by a long shot.

The mere fact that he thinks he "understands this stuff" is absurd. That a nyone listens to his ideas rather than just telling him to stop talking abo ut the things he thinks is absurd. The fact that anyone, anywhere is tryin g to defend his total stupidity is absurd.

The insanity of his presidency is just so totally, persistently and ever in creasingly absurd is itself absurd. Trump raises the concept of theater of the absurd to new levels at every one of his pressers. I am just floored these days almost every time he opens his mouth.

This isn't about my prejudices. It can't be. I never would have imagined anyone could be what Trump is and be President. The world thinks the US is reenacting the movie "Idiocracy". How could I have prejudged anything rem otely this absurd??? Trump continues to exceed all expectations and surpri se everyone, every day!

I will never have COVID-19. The absurdity of live these days has me all li t up inside, killing every germ and virus that as much as looks a at me.

--

  Rick C.

  -+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C

You can make a much stronger case that the President of the USA should confine himself to telling his country clear and and well-established facts.

If he's doing blue sky thinking out loud and in public, he's demonstrating that he doesn't understand the basics of the job he took on (which has been clear for quite some time, but not quite as obvious as it was this time).

He certainly didn't express himself clearly enough to rule it out.

After the event. Trump does understand how to spin his gaffes, but that was definitely a gaffe.

Trump is treating the whole Covid-19 event as an opportunity to grab extra air-time for his campaign to get re-elected in November.

He's not setting up situations where the experts can inform the public, but rather hogging the camera for himself.

It's not a good look. There's a public relations truism that claims that there's no such thing as bad publicity, but Trump does seem to intent on proving it wrong.

His approval rating is back down to 43.4% and falling.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
Bill Sloman

Pretty much agree with all that - it's when the critics get just as crazy too that all chance of sensible discussion is lost.

MK

Reply to
Michael Kellett

To be fair, he did also mention using really bright lights, and the idea of blinding the virus so it can't see where it's going surely makes sense?

Winfield Hill has mentioned lately pulsing LEDs with lotsa current. Co-incidence? I think not.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

boB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I made a miniature HV supply for Battelle over a decade ago that was for an inhaler tech they spent millions on.

You see those fine particulate atomizers for asthma patients.

This used HV to cause the media to separate from itslef into a "perfect smoke", and it immediately allowed them to use 1/4 the drug and got better efficacy from it, because it actually made it to the target medication site. Whereas the atomizers only hit the back of your throat with it, so your throat gets cyred of TB, not your lungs.

So this device solved that atomizer problem by using the HV charge to cause a more perfect atomization.

contact medical spec. So we beat the spec by double in both cases on a 15kV supply one could fit 7 of in a 100mm cigarette pack.

Those turkeys wanted us to build them for them at $3 each! These are potted, manual labor required assembly process devices. No way!

What they really wanted was for us to develop it so they could run over to China and get them to quote M number piece count prices to them.

Anyway, the point of my post is that SMOKE, either generated by heat or by such a device is the perfect drug application method. And with this, our lung tissue actually needs direct application.

Note that I used the term application, not infusion. However, since it is the lungs we are referring to, smoke and ultrafine particulate suspended media is also the absolute best most instantaneous drug infusion method as well.

I think that first we must find a way to get a person to expectorate all of their excess phlegm. (gack)(mucus). And believe me there is a lot. Firstly, it carries suspended particulate OUT of your body. It also bares more tissue as a prep for the application of a drug.

I ride a bike so I have been hacking gacking and hocking for decades. Sorry, but I think it keeps me clean.

God wiggles it up along with whatever it is carrying during your sleep, and when you get up it is sitting there in your bronchials waiting for you to eject it NOT swallow it. That is what the cilia are for. They move the mucus UP, and you gack it out, and that makes room for new, clean mucus and the old mucus and all dust and other suspended particles go bye bye.

I never ever swallow my nasal drip. I expectorate whenever any presents itself in my bronchs or my nasals or my throat.

Hock tooowie! Or "Toowie Nasty!" (gack that shit out).

I see particulate in it too.

Maybe I am Covid Cary!

"One seed to infect them all!"

Ride my bike around like Johnny Appleseed except instead of throwing seeds, I am gacking up y'all's doom.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

That last premise is the non-starter. You are asking him to actually think.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin