33% of public believes government is WITHHOLDING a COVID cure!

Just shows you how POLLUTED their minds have become from the libtard media:

Flyguy

Just shows how stupid Flyguy is.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Well, a third of the world believed 9-11 was done by the jews.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in news:r800km$et1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

At one point... then.

Not so much now.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hey SL0W MAN, I don't believe that, but you might.

Reply to
Flyguy

Isn't that about the same percentage who support Trump? Might be a connection.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

what percentage think the cure being withheld is lysol injections? or hydrochloroquinone, or some other poisonous snake oil?

If you think the mainstream media is making such claims you should be able to cite some of them.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

Of course you won't believe that you are stupid - you haven't got enough sense to process the compelling evidence that demonstrates the fact - but pretty much everybody else has got the message.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You can read all sorts of material speculating about how the "supposed"

9/11 hijackers at various flight schools in the US were terrible at flight school, couldn't speak any English, read the manual upside down and so on. Therefore it had to be done with someone else no way they could fly a plane.

Or my alternative theory is they may not have been geniuses but they learned enough. And "Thank you, come again!" convenience-store clerked their way through, playing dumber than they were to blend in with the

1000 other dumb dilettante ME pilots who go to flight school in the US every year. Nothing memorable about a bad student - just as a terrorist would prefer. don't underestimate an enemy
Reply to
bitrex

The most uncomfortable story of all to believe is the truth - 9/11 was done neither by geniuses nor cartoon villains nor grand conspiracy but more-or-less average dudes applying some basic technical know-how, pedestrian social-engineering techniques, and a probable near-lifelong criminal mentality that allowed them to see weak points of complacency and exploit them.

And a budget bankroll from our Saudi friends.

Reply to
bitrex

I never heard they were bad pilots. I did hear they specifically said they didn't want to learn how to land the planes. This was supposedly reported to the FAA or FBI or both by the flight schools and nothing was done. How ever, the flight school was burned at the stake as a witch anyway. I guess you must have scapegoats.

They also made federal requirements to make it harder to get driver license s by the states. Then they made it harder. Then again made it harder. I understand many of the states still aren't issuing Real ID licenses.

BTW, the part of my not believing the government is withholding a cure for COVID-19 is that I don't believe they have a cure. That's all. If they ha d one I would expect Trump to withhold it until the week before the electio n and put it on sale through a company owned by him... with his picture on every tube sold.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Ricky C