OT: US to Leave the Planet

ven

r.

Shooting up

he

red

ng

Really? I find T to be very transparent. He's our narcissist 'very stable genius' leader who knows more than anyone. I think he truly wants to help the US. (as misguided as I may think he is.) OTOH T=stupid and therefore not-T=smart... is stupid. George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Snort.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The man is not stupid. He knows you just do NOT drink bleach. He just didn't put it across well; something we're all guilty of at some time or another.

The Guardian! Says it all. How about throwing in some fake hysteria from the BBC or CNN just for good measure?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

He's disinhibited. He says what he's thinking might be possible, not appreciating that there is a Washington Post reporter in the room, paid to trash him out of context.

He should be more prudent.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin

Time 1:06... "I'm a very stable genius"...

Trump said it, so it must be true!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

He is POTUS, not some bozo in a bar. FFS what would he have to do to be deserving of criticism?

Do you have any specific complaints with the article? Thought not. Fingers in the ears - La la la! You really are very stupid.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Says the selective sound-bite believer.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

He does like to play-up the stupidity angle to the gullible MSM, though. I can see he's joking when he does that, as can some others here, but many of his witty quips just go straight over the MSM "journalists'" heads; confirmation bias in action if you will.

And I don't recall anyone (other than the usual suspects) criticising Regan when he said he'd start bombing Russia in five minutes.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Ah, so you admit he was making shit up. there is no anti-viral that "knocks it out in a minute one minute" only disinfectant will do that.

--
  Jasen.
Reply to

Dennis Leary nailed it! This was voted #1 in the 2JJJ Hottest 100 in

1993 ( ?? ?? ?? )

Cheers,
Chris.
Reply to
Chris

As James Arthur points out, the US doesn't do democracy. The founding tax e vaders equated it with mob rule, and universal suffrage took a long time co ming, and the current version of the Republican Party is doing it's best t o undo that.

Not exactly impressive innovations.

The US did get there first, but wing-warping never did catch on.

"A much earlier aileron concept was patented in 1868 by British scientist M

n."

A delusion commonly held by Americans, but not historians.

Even there you had quite a bit of help.

Another delusion popular amongst Americans. In reality the commies got as m uch of Europe as they could cope with. They didn't get Greece, Austria or Y ugoslavia for reasons that didn't have much to do with any American activit y.

Which served US purposes very well.

For which nobody is in the least grateful.

Not exactly invented in isolation.

Not exactly invented in isolation.

Not exactly invented in isolation.

For which nobody is in the least grateful.

Not exactly invented in isolation.

No. The US enthusiasm for spending loads of money on the baroque arsenal (much more than anybody else) was explained by Eisenhower a long time ago. The military-industrial complex siphons money out of US tax-payers pockets and spends some of it developing weapons, some of it bribing politicians to authorise the development of new weapons systems and quite a lot of it on paying big dividends to US share-holders.

The phase pork barrel does come to mind.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ng.

t even

hem

n Mr.

? Shooting up

on

t of

hen he

him

ilt

stored

ea.

le

sting

The Washington Post reporter isn't going to take hims seriously. The averag e Trump supporter is even more stupid than John Larkin or Cursitor Doom - d ifficult as this may be to imagine - and might well think that Trump might have meant self-medicating with bleach. Prudent adults never say that sort of thing to a mass audience.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

How can you tell the difference?

--

  Rick C.

  -++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  -++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

Ricky C wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

He did NOT say "ingest". That word is not even in his very very limited vocabulary.

He said INJECT. It was not being sarcastic. It was the mind of an eleven year old never got raised right by a mobbed up landlord daddy foot stomping brat child, coming out to play in the adult world... again.

He is an abject idiot. With not even a two year degree. A MATH based degree which he cannot even perform the most basic figuring in.

Donald John Trump has done more damage to the United States than any other person ever. Most of his family ranks a close second.

He is ripping of the US Treasury too. What are they paying the wall workers? $200k a year? say 50 of them. Even that is still NOT billions of dollars. So what? Does the concrete cost $2000 a yard? Is the steel more expensive than Titanium?

He is embezzling money from the US, and tearing up military programs to do it!

$17k a month for his rooms for US federal employees at his "resort".

I say it is time for prison for him and a great number of his admin.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The man is no fool. He's knows what he meant even though you clearly don't.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Most people do know what Trump said. If that wasn't what he meant then he is a lousy communicator.

Or, of course, he didn't realise that what he was saying was dangerous nonsense.

He probably does now, since he has apparently proclaimed that his daily briefing are "not worth the time and effort". And that's the most sensible thing he has said recently.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Cursitor Doom confirms - not for the first time - that he is fool. What Tru mp said was dangerous nonsense. God only knows what he thought he was sayin g, but he clearly should have expressed whatever non-foolish idea he might have in some decidedly different way.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

No fool??? Not in evidence. At a very minimum his mental abilities are in question as demonstrated by his nearly complete inability to form complete sentences and form a recognizable thought.

90%+ of his press briefings result in people thinking he said things he and only his most adamant supporters claim he didn't say. The rest of his sup porters just ignore his mental lapses. The most pronounced indicator of hi s failing mental state is his inability to remember even the recent past, d enying he has said the things that are on video for him and the rest of the world to see.

It's sad to see the decline of a formerly great man. It's sad to see the d ecline of Trump too.

--

  Rick C.

  +-- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +-- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

I know some 'mericans live in their own bubble, but surely you must know how must the rest of the world just laughs at Trump? He really is a laughing stock.

Reply to
Jim Jackson

But why would we care who is laughing?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com