OT: US to Leave the Planet

In seriousness I don't make any pretense to understanding his mental state in regards to statements like these.

I think it's also probable that he just enjoys making bizarre Internet-troll-like statements because they lead to some amount of confusion among friends and enemies alike, and that this is his (and his fan's) idea of "winning" against their enemies, and it's no evidence of any particular cognitive deficit other than being a nasty personality-disorder case, like a teenager who likes to type "LOL UR MOM IS GAY" in chat rooms.

Ronald Reagan did the same from time to time "I didn't have cancer, something inside me had cancer."

Reply to
bitrex

When he spoke about the disinfectant, he clearly didn't have domestic kitchen type stuff in mind FFS. The man is not stupid. The stupidity was on the part of the sensationalist media who made a mountain out of a molehill simply because they despise him.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

No, that isn't clear from what Trump said. Either way, using any form of "disinfectant" is a cretinous concept.

Or what about using UV internally, in ways /other/ than via the skin. Oh, the comedians will have fun with suggesting other ways to get UV internally!

It has also been noted that nobody has investigated using a beetle with a dustpan and brush to sweep the crap out the lungs. Somebody should write a letter that is shown to Trump, and then he'll pick up on that idea and that "gonna have to use use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me"

Tom Gardner

?

I never got the impression that Win is a particularly strong Trump supporte r. Perhaps you are suggesting that Trump is a very enthusiastic Winfield H ill supporter?

Pumping high current pulses through LEDs sounds like a great idea to me. I 've heard a lot of good things about high current pulsed LEDs from many peo ple. Many, many people. I think you should try them. What do you have to lose? You should ask your engineer. I just think it's something you shou ld try.

Now, let's get America's high current pulsed LEDs back to work. Maybe next week. That's what they told me... four times.

--

  Rick C.

  +- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  +- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

that the United States of America is the stupidest country on the planet a nd we are most likely going to be shamed into leaving.

countries whispering about the many things Donald Trump has said to them pr ivately. But now Trump has said something that even the stupidest of the s tupid know it would be too stupid to allow them to live.

. Yep, that's drinking the Formula 409. Going down on Mr. Clean. Loving the the Lysol. Pumping the Pine-sol. Shooting up with Clorox.

uthority, now and ever. That includes the first President of Troglodonia, Zog. Zog was a fair, but stupid leader. When he thought he was doing the right thing he often was actually hurting his countrymen more than not. Bu t mostly those who voted for him supported his policy of stone wall buildin g at the river which separated Troglodonia from the adjacent country Neande rstan. He campaigned on the promise of making Neanderstand pay for the way . Unfortunately Neanderstan was happy to do so since the wall was built on the Troglodonian side resulting in severe consequences for the inhabitants .

under the kitchen sink. Maybe Trump saw some cleaner stored on an upper s helf next to his Captain Crunch and it gave him an idea.

o be kicked off at the next vote.

They're pretty sure that type of thing was behind this incident:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I wouldn't worry too much about it... Next thing you know, Trump will be grabbing that virus by the pussy.

Reply to
mpm

Oh really? Most of us with any concept of personal hygiene use mouthwash after flossing. Mouthwash is simply a more specific term for "disinfectant" - it kills bacteria same as regular kitchen disinfectant does. But we don't call it "disinfectant" when we use it in that context. I know I'm wasting my time explaining this to a MORON like you, GARDNER, but hopefully *others* reading this will understand the distinction so for their benefit alone I post this follow-up. Now kindly run along and FUCK OFF.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

mpm wrote in news:67be5320-7d3c-454e-ba96- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The context, as you are well aware, was Trump was talking about *inhaling* or *injecting* disinfectant.

Do you think that is anything other than a cretinous concept?

Listen to the man himself, between seconds 25 and 45 of

Go on: convince other people /that/ can be explained away!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Not stupid, but clearly ill-informed, and constitutionally incapable of sitting still for long enough to get informed. He's also too much of a platform hg to let people who are better informed do the talking.

It wasn't a molehill. It was a very stupid thing to say. And Trump is widely despised because he is despicably inept at his job - which is seeing that country is well run - as opposed to looking as if he is running it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Oh, come on. We all know you use mouthwash because it starts your day off with a shot of alcohol which you prefer to call your "disinfectant". Yeah, then you keep disinfecting all day long!

My favorite disinfectant is Basil Hayden. It's a lot smoother than Lavoris and you don't have to spit it back out. I bet you are more of a Glenlivet sort of guy. You probably dip your tooth brush in it too.

--

  Rick C.

  ++ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  ++ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

I'm not sure how you get a "tremendous amount of light" /through/ the skin either.

I think we can expect the sales of suntan beds and UV lamps to go up in the USA, along with the rates of severe sunburn and skin cancer.

Reply to
David Brown

To my mind the revealing aspect is not just Trump's idea itself, but that he clearly thought he could contribute to a world-wide effort involving many well-educated people!

Reply to
Mike Coon

plastcontrol.ru

I've just recently read that the first lobotomy operations were done by injecting pure alcohol - a popular disinfectant - directly into the pre-frontal lobe. And too much UV light can make your skin an angry orange/red colour. Perhaps Trump has already tried his own suggestions?

Reply to
David Brown

That's because he "gets it"!!!

--

  Rick C.

  --- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --- Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

Not in the least. Because he wasn't referring to domestic, kitchen- variety disinfectant, but rather an anti-viral of some sort. Anti-virals and disinfectants both kill bugs; the former is simply a more specific term for the latter. I'd have thought this was plainly implicit for anyone with an IQ north of room temperature.

Talk about taking something out of context! "between seconds 25 and 45" - selective bias on steroids!

Anyone with any SENSE doesn't need *that* explained for them.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Riiiight. You think he even knows what that means?

Sounds a bit more likely to me.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Nonsense. He had just said how disinfectants kill in "a minute". He was t alking about cleaners like Lysol. "disinfectants" aren't drugs you take to fight a disease. No one refers to them as such. He was clearly (well, as clear as Trump ever is, he has that thinking/speaking disorder you know) t alking about how household disinfectants kill the virus in one minute, so l et's try them in the body.

It's amazing how anyone can twist Trump's words more than he does.

Trump was just kidding anyways, so what does it matter? The coronavirus is killing thousands each day in the US alone and Trump is speaking "sarcasti cally".

At least we won't have to deal with that anymore. Trump has sworn off the daily Trump report.

Ok, so what is the part to listen to? I've heard the whole thing many time s and every part of it is worse than the rest.

Of course not. Because they see the emperor has no clothes. Not much of a brain either.

--

  Rick C.

  --+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
  --+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209
Reply to
Ricky C

What about democracy, jeans, torn jeans, rock-and-roll, airplanes, the defeats of Germany (twice) and Japan, saving europe from the commies, the Marshal Plan, McDonalds, KFC, transistors and ICs, LEDs, lasers, personal computers, google, Youtube, Facebook, GPS, and the internet?

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin