OT: The "Sweden Incident"

That's a perfect setup. She has an utterly useless pseudo male, now, to go with the degree.

Reply to
krw

Nah, she does fine because her undergrad was in English language and composition, a skill that's fairly rare among Americans.

Reply to
bitrex

The typesetting makes a liar of you. (look at the spaces)

Jasen Betts

At least your not gay then thats one thing in your favor lol.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Hahahahaha!!!! Ace remark wish i'd said it. :-D

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Given what the victims of rape understand will happen in those countries, it's surprising it gets reported *at all* if you think about it. Not terribly smart are you, David.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

[snip]

Face it, George Herold is a snowflake from upstate NY pretending to be a moderate.

Probably hasn't even noticed the upstate NY is a dying economy... closed factories and empty office buildings... let alone noticed the mosques springing up in residential neighborhoods. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

They'll notice it soon enough when the Muzzies begin feeling bold enough to fire up their 140dB PA systems 5 times a day for the call to prayer. It sounds like something utterly out of this world.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yep. In 2011, when I was several months on Long Island, it would wake you from the dead ;-) ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Can not agree with you on George. I think he is a moderate. For one thing, he is polite. And he realizes where he is. But he works for a company that rents some of that empty office space. So that is where he has an interesting job.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

mebe thats what theyre trying to do, get some extra converts from the grave, bit like Hillary when she ran for prez lol ;)

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Julian Barnes peddling more fakes news. The only person who seems to believ e that the dead still vote in the USA seems to be Donald Trump, and that on ly because he doesn't want to believe that Hillary Clinton got three millio n more popular votes than he did.

Julian Barnes' handlers don't seem to have bothered to give him a link to a nybody who has been paid to cobble together a case supporting the idea that anybody, anywhere in the US got to vote by claiming to be a dead person wh o was still on the electoral roll. Probably too expensive for them.

If they have to use Julian Barnes as their shill, they can't afford quality help.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Ouch, I'm not pretending to be anything, I am a snowflake from upstate NY... George H.

Reply to
George Herold

This is in Swedish, but it seems a Russian TV team has been offering youths money to riot in Rinkeby. The same Rinkeby which had riots...

teostupiditydor@algonet.se | for you are good and crunchy with
Remove stupidity to reply  | ketchup.
Reply to
Teodor V.

It is, but I was disappointed. As much as I want to discredit Muhammadanism and other religions, this doesn't seem more brutal than recent drone killings ordered by US presidents, plus this was hundreds of years ago. Where there were hundreds killed, it looked more like a "honest military" fight to conquer a city.

Muhammadanism has a lot of keeping up to do, to arrive at the 40 million dead by carpet bombing in Vietnam.

True leftists deplore all religion as it is an expression of ignorance.

I know someone with an Iranian wife. Iran may be prefereable over US as a country to live in.

Groetjes Albert P.S. I bookmarked you site. Lot of interesting stuff.

Albert van der Horst

Den torsdag den 13. juli 2017 kl. 17.46.53 UTC+2 skrev Albert van der Horst:

it seems to be more of an issue of not wanting competition

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Why do village idiots always conjure up such false conflations?

Leftists are hedonists... or is it heathens ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 1:52:07 AM UTC+2, Lasse Langwadt Christensen wr ote:

st:

There are as many ways of being leftist as there are of being religious. Le ftists tend to be rational, and religion tends to be irrational, which does make for some incompatibility.

Leftists are willing to tinker with society in the hope of making it better . Rightists take the attitude that if it isn't broken, it's not a good idea to fix it - and a lot of them understand this to mean that if society isn' t broken for them, nobody should tray to fix it - even if society isn't doi ng that well for other groups.

Since religion does tend to endorse a particular form of society and wants to preserve that, rightists tend to be more comfortable with religion than leftists.

There are some groups that like to call themselves leftists - the communist s do comen to mind - who have a adopted a particular ideology and try prose lytise that much as if it were a religion. Of course, once you've adopted a nd formalised a particular ideology, you aren't open to changing it to make society better, and you've lost the "leftists as tinkerers" mind-set.

Mikhail Bakunin nailed it back in 1870.

onary-vested-him-in

absolute power, within a year he would be worse than the Tsar himself.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to