Every Now and Then ...

Every now and then, you get one that not only makes you a bit of money, but gives you a good laugh - often at the owners expense - as well.

Today, I had a genuine original Watkins Copicat cross my bench, with the complaint "Has through signal, but no effects - swell, sustain etc."

Quite true. It didn't. I usually find, in cases like this, it's helpful to have the tape loop not fitted inside out ... !!

:-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

ehehe if it`s not that, it`s the fine wires to the oscillator coil o/c cos Mr Clumsy has been tinkering in there.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Johnson

Lol I worked on an old EchoPlex a while back that had the same thing.

I owned one back in the early 80's. I loved that thing, sounded so much better for guitar than the old bucket brigade crap.

Reply to
Meat Plow

I've got a Korg SE500 that I used for years on PA. I got tired of carrying it around and got a digital delay when I could afford one. I stashed it for nearly 20 years before I realized the demand for them now...pulled it out and cleaned it up...need to test it sometime.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert