OT! OT! Trivia for the day

On this day in 1863 President Abraham Lincoln signed the bill creating the Arizona Territory.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Ctrl k.

Reply to
Vdoh

And ctrl-K to you too ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I don't think he saw it.

Reply to
Richard Henry

He did now

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

--
He did before, too... :-)
Reply to

control-K is over-rated. It's a posturing exclamation, to be flaunted as an aggressive responsive statement. Don't like what someone says? Don't highlight it, ignore it!

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

Certainly, let's not exhibit any aggressiveness... someone weenie might feel less capable... self esteem is all important ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Hogwash.  You obviously don't like people using CTRL-K, yet you're
highlighting it very specifically instead of ignoring it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

Why do you so tiresomely cross-post virtually everything? Including your OT trivia...

Even those of us who have long since filtered you out end up with a lot of clutter across the groups. How about a bit more focus please?

--
Terry Pinnell
Hobbyist, West Sussex, UK

I frequent a few dozen groups. Those of us with half-a-brain use a good news reader like Agent which sees only *one instance* of the posting. Thus I can cross-post to my multitude of "buddies" without offense... at least for those with half-a-brain.

Why do "those of us who have long since filtered you out" post a response ?:-)

Would "a bit more focus please" mean post more f...ing LED blinkers?

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Flame on? Not my style, not pleasant to see from others either. Generally, anyway. :>)

Thanks, - Win

whill_at_picovolt-dot-com

Reply to
Winfield Hill

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:25:54 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

My favorite presidential line so far is tricky Dickie saying:

"Don't confuse me with the facts..." -R. M. Nixon

Reply to
DarkMatter