Re: They let that loser Polanski off in Sweden. The UN ought to jump all over them.

First of all you are a looser because you do not see differences between Sweden and Switzerland. Those are two different countries like USA and Brazil. Polanski was arrested in Switzerland, go to school and learn before you post any idiotism in the future.

USA refused Poland request to extradite Edward Mazur who was implicated in the murder of the General Papala, one of the top cops and everybody was quiet including media. So let's call this maybe even.

When you watch something like O.J.Simpson you have second thought about US justice system and the Swiss did the right thing. If a 13 year old girl goes on stage to move her ass instead of studding in the school then their parents should be responsible for whatever happens.

Reply to
Bruner

First off, you are a goddamned idiot because you can't read the thread far enough along to see where I spoke on that error.

So f*ck you, idiot. FOAD.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're a goddamned idiot. After I start talking about your mother... maybe then I will call it even.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're a goddamned total retard.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

You're a stupid little bastard that should eat fast moving hunks of lead. In your world, that is where you would stand.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

woot! Two wrongs make a right! Great logic!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
George Jefferson

Let's do this the American way. Call idiot CIA, tell them to kidnap Polanski take him to Guantánamo Bay and let them to torture him for 10 years then sentence him to 450 years behind bars.

There is already warrant for CIA agents in Italy for kidnapping, but you are too blind to see. Let them go to Italy to server their time in the jail. Why do not you bark in that case.

Reply to
Bruner

Do grow up, Nymbecile.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

Again you local moron learn history.

If USA did not carried out coup in Iran in 1953, which replaced democratically elected government (which was close to west) by military regime which was very brutal (and it had to explode sooner or later) we would not have Islamic revolution in 1979 and we would not have Ahmadinejad today and we would not have nuclear program in Iran.

So you see my idiot any time you stick your stupid nose oversees there is a mess left, which comes to hunt you decades later and you ask crying your allies for help, who might not be there long for you if they see how stupid you are.

Reply to
Bruner

Oh yeah, Poland is big ally to USA no doubt, we went to Iraq we are in Afghanistan but it is not the point. There is no other country in Europe were USA is so popular, you need something in European Union parliament you come to us for help and you always get.

But you need some brain power to run foreign Policy, you do not put CIA in charge of foreign affairs and then you think how to fix Afghanistan, how to fix Iran decades later.

Reply to
Bruner

I didn't vote for our current President. But I might next time around to ensure a ball-crusher depression gets rid of the freeloaders. ...Jim Thompson

Obama isn't going to raise your taxes...it's Bush' fault:  Not re-
newing the Bush tax cuts will increase the bottom tier rate by 50%

You're a goddamned idiot.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot

Risky proposition there, Jim -- plenty of nations just soldier on under crappy governments for years (see, e.g., Cuba or China) without any signs of a mass revolt on the part of the people. My thinking is that technology is so advanced today that even with a crappy, corrupt government there are enough resources now to keep most of the people fed, clothed, and sheltered... and there aren't enough people who are willing to put their lies on the line for freedom, power concentrated with the people (rather than the state), etc. that you see revolts.

Conspiracy theory: If too many people start leaving the country and taking their money with them, the feds will require you to forfeit most all of it before leaving. :-)

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Of course. Don't you recall my plan ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

Obama isn't going to raise your taxes...it's Bush' fault:  Not re-
newing the Bush tax cuts will increase the bottom tier rate by 50%

I recall you were thinking of leaving, but how were you going to make sure your money gets to go with you?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Is that all what you are able to say, the good part is that you speak only for small percentage of the population, which does not have too much to say anyway. This is why people like you rarely get to the top.

Go to Afghanistan to unload your frustration and try to catch Bin Laden.

Reply to
Bruner

What money ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

Obama isn't going to raise your taxes...it's Bush' fault:  Not re-
newing the Bush tax cuts will increase the bottom tier rate by 50%

[snip]

Oh, but he does rise to the top... shit floats, you know!

And Larkin keeps feeding him ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | Obama isn't going to raise your taxes...it's Bush' fault: Not re- newing the Bush tax cuts will increase the bottom tier rate by 50%

Haha... I see! OK then... enjoy your trip! :-)

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Gold and Platinum.

Reply to