Re: OT! OT! Quote for the day

> Ehhhh? Anyone know who this cretin is? Looks like a permanent ctrl-K > to me.

He probably came in from alt.primenet.recovery. Why do you cross-post to there?

--
-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-

Nope. I know everyone there personally... we're a group of old PrimeNetter's before the great GlobalCrossing fiasco. Although many are in other states we meet once a year in Phoenix, usually at a Chinese restaurant.

...Jim Thompson