OT: "Procedure" tomorrow

Yep >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Please take care of that for me... I'm still a wee bit wasted... feel like I was run over by a steam roller.

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Time to dump some history out before it's trapped in unclocked memory:

My best "cubicle-mate" ever was Tom Frederiksen at Motorola SPD

1962-1968... we used to ruthlessly trash each other's circuit designs... Tom was fond of tossing out coffee bets... my best win ever was the lateral-PNP booster which allowed predictable lateral-PNP current mirrors:

Thompson Current Mirror starting at p4. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

Ho humm.

No, Its obvious that you can't understand the issues involved, and I am stunned by your real lack of a deeper insight on this matter.

Whether something is legal in a given state, does not equate to it being ethical.

Consider the Australian aborigine child growing up, eating insects. Its normal to her. To westerners, its disgusting.

You believe that that just because the particular legal system you have been brought up in as a child, says it is ok for representatives of that legal system, to kill people not in threat to a life, then it is. I, and many others, consider it disgusting.

You believe that just because someone has killed someone, that that makes it ethical to carry out more killings. I don't.

Killing someone that is not a threat to another life, is wrong. Period. If that makes me a troll, whatever...

I would suggest that you really try and articulate exactly why you believe one event is murder, and the other isn't. Its a non trivial issue.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

And just who determines what constitutes "just"?

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

Kev, you're *so* Money Supermarket. ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Entirely understandable. I was in the same position back in January. Get plenty of rest and don't set your recovery back by pushing your luck too soon. Rest, rest, rest now.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

OK, you're not interested in the facts. Therefore, the only conclusion possible is that you're trolling. Meet Slowman.

Reply to
krw

Sadly, the only facts that exist for krw exist inside his brain, which seems to have stopped absorbing new information a couple of decades ago, and wasn't all that discriminating before that.

Anybody who has the temerity to disagree with krw's opinions is a troll and a liar - in krw's opinion. Krw's opinion obviously isn't worth having, but he gives it to us anyway.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I gave you facts.

Fact: a Jury/Judge/executioner orders/kills someone not in defence of a life.

Appropriate definition of Murder: premeditated killing/ordering of killing of someone not in protection of a life

As I said, it is pretty stunning that anyone, if even if they wanted to add weasel words around the definition to enable disagreement of my point, is utterly incapable of understanding the essence of the point being made.

I read your continuing ad-hominem attacks, yet you have failed to produce any argument, let alone an intellectual argument as to why "The perp gave up his right to life by taking that of another" does not apply to to the state's Jury/Judge/executioner. It satisfies your claim.

Defend you arguments, or go away. You are only embarrassing yourself.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

No, you don't even know the difference (I didn't read after your first lie).

Reply to
krw

What do you think of this sorry piece of work?

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Like their claim, "Money is the root of all evil", when the bible states "The love of money is the root of all evil". In other words, 'Greed is the root of all evil', which describes today's 'Liberals' to a tee.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I would rather have a 'redneck' on my side in a fight, than an 'ineffectual' intellectual.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Everyone! :)

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I missed your first post, but I'll be praying for a full recovery for you. :)

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

She should *immediately* be removed from office for violating her oath of office to follow the constitution and laws of the state of Florida. That decision isn't hers to make.

Reply to
krw

Kevin is just another leftist bigot.

Reply to
krw

A redneck can help you win a fight, but you need the intellectuals to have a chance to win the war.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

You're wasting your time with him. I'm all for sensible discussion but once k & CD resort to stupid bs I don't see the point.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr