OT: "Procedure" tomorrow

I really think it's funny when militant atheists lecture Christians on Christianity.

Reply to
krw

I have checked his website a couple times, no news there. I hope he's just waiting to so how many people love him! :-) Mikek

amdx

I understand it ok. You're seriously naive if you think it's that simple. Let's just agree to disagree.

Reply to
tabbypurr

ditto

Maybe we're just waiting to berate him? :)

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Sure is. Quite a lot of Christian thinking is absurd, and if you see it wit hout the preconceptions installed into children brought up Christian it doe s often look quite amusing. Other parts are perfectly horrible, but the abs urdities are a good way of waking up Christians to the defects of their bel ief system. Pushing the horrible bits isn't.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Evidently not.

Reply to
krw

It's obvious you're illiterate.

Reply to
krw

Well the docs tried to kill me, but I survived a very unpleasant trip.

They put a stent in my bile duct, but in recovery they discovered my kidneys couldn't cope, and went into failure

So a one-day outpatient "procedure" ended up being a nasty 6-day battle with helping the kidneys to recover.

Thanks to all for your good wishes! ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

So glad to hear from you Jim! Good luck on your recovery!

Mikek

amdx

I'd give him at least a week. He might not be fully recovered if he had his Gall bladder removed.

Martin Riddle

Good to hear from you. I hope things go better now.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Good to hear from you, complications suck. Hope your kidneys are doing better, get some rest Jim.

Martin Riddle

It's ALIVE !!!

:)

boB

Reply to
boB K7IQ

I called his office this morning. It rang about eight times, then suddenly stopped ringing. It's a bit worrying.

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Shucks Jim, welcome back!

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Best wishes again.

Good luck, and choose your future battles wisely to minimise your use of micromorts :)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Indeed, the signal to noise ratio was getting too large!

We missed you.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Welcome back. That sounds fairly grim.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

WB Jim, we have our, ah, "philosophical differences" but this NG wouldn't be the same without you.

Who else would tell me my circuits were junk?

Don't answer that.

Reply to
bitrex

Its obvious that you can't understand the issues involved.

You have been brought up as a child that, if say, a judge, or the legal system that you just happen to live in says its ok, than it is. I don't.

It is obviously way beyond you to understand that there is no essential difference in one group with the biggest stick agreeing to kill someone, then another.

So, yeah, further discussion is pointless.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward