Calibration procedure of HEATHKIT IM-2202

Hi all out there.... I've got an old Digital multimeter that need an calibration. It's a HEATHKIT model: IM-2202. I found a schematic on the net, but no calibration procedure. I think I could find that in the construction manual. But I couldn't find that manual on the net. Is there someone that have the calibration procedure, and would like o share it with me, I would be more than happy.

With the best greetings from SWEDEN // Bo-Lennart Karlsson Falun, SWEDEN

Reply to
Bo-Lennart

Should about do it.

Enjoy!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
Peter W.

Hello: You may want to check out the following heathkit groups:

I mostly hang out in the Heathkit-radios group. Occasionally, someone post a request for docs on test gear. The members are very helpful. BTW, you best hope that IC #201 (MK6013 ICL6013) does not die.....a quick search on google turn up empty/unobtanium Best of luck!

Reply to
Three Jeeps