OT My second electric bike

You got me Gunner!! I DID mean AC only.

Reply to
clare

  1. You didn't ride any motorcycle at 264 mph. If you knew anything about motorcycles, you would have known better than to make such a brainddead claim.
  2. Your IQ stories are self busting on account of them all being different, and you being and undeniably stupid failure.
  3. Your property tales are busted by the property records. And your explanation that handshake deals aren't recorded is more pathological lying.
  4. You can't be both in and out of Mensa. You can't be a cop for different numbers of year every time you tell the story. It's obvious you make this stuff up as you go along. You are an incompetent liar. Which is why nobody believes you're hobnobbing with the hoi polloi.
Reply to
12 Hour Store

It was a technology demonstrator. Self-balancing isn't the answer to everything but it does provide remarkable agility from an extremely simple chassis, like the Wowwee Miposaur robot.

No steering, no brakes, just two rigidly mounted motors and electronics.

This is the next model:

--jsw

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

It's YOUR idea. Your story is that you're broke now because the economy is bad. But you've always been broke regardless of the ups and downs of the economy. You are busted by your lien records, which became public because you keep saying you're adding names to a death list.

Reply to
12 Hour Store

Cite! LOL

Reply to
12 Hour Store

"At the moment." Bwahahaha! Your bank account is empty a lot, which is obvious from looking at your failure to pay a couple hundred a year in property taxes, decade after decade.

Reply to
12 Hour Store

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 07:17:14 -0700, Frogs Gave us:

The Fluke i410 in this case. I guess I would have to post a link for these low IQ dolts though, because they apparently lack the aptitude to even perform a simple web search.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

The current clamp alone is over $300, and then you still need the "meter" for it - and the recommended A3002FC is another $178. Not exactly what I would call cheap. And that's only 400 amps. The

1000 amp unit is over $500 (i1010)

Compared to 20 years ago? Cheaper - but still not cheap.

Reply to
clare

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 17:18:15 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca Gave us:

The discussion was about function not price.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Gunner Asch wrote in news:44frlb90vll08v4gokgchb85sit12gbdb4 4ax.com:

Reply to
John Doe

clare snyder.on.ca wrote in news:mfgrlbp9h097potn6ekncdivpsh6b31915 4ax.com:

Reply to
John Doe

On Sun, 12 Jun 2016 22:29:16 -0700, Gunner Asch Gave us:

No, you retarded brain damaged dumbfuck. It is but one example.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Doesn't take a full tank to make it to the first pile of scrap and then to the recycler. But that wouldn't work going cross country.

Then why do you call it "terrorism," say you're having me killed for it, and claim it's "A great set up for court!!"

You're getting back what you handed out. Glad you like it.

You have a strange definition of "nicely." You are broke and have no hope. Apparently you get some pleasure out of all the lying. I enjoy your lying too. Keep it up! Please don't get a job because then you wouldn't have time for Usenet.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Here's the one I already provided a link for. Took me about 30 seconds to find it, and it measures both AC and DC current.

$32 dollars delivered, and plenty good enough for most amateurs.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Yeah, but you're an idiot who couldn't and didn't read the specs. As if you needed to remind anyone of that! Why do you believe you're smart at the same time you post endless examples of how you're unable to do what others do easily?

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Never heard of 'em.

Reply to
JW

But wrong either way. DC/AC clamp DMMs are obviously readily available. You two trying to make buying them sound difficult to have is just stupid and pointless.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

No, you don't. And you were too goddamned stupid to google for a review of the meter, which shows it measuring DC current.

You are the most incompetent liar I've ever come across. Here you're merely telling more lies to cover up your embarrassment over having to learn some basic stuff in public, despite claiming to be an electronic tech. Same phony nonsense as the "aerospace" skill, and the 264 mph motorcycle ride.

Reply to
Far From Any Road

Never heard of them, either.

Getting the make and model # right might be a good start.

Reply to
JW

And a not very cheep example - as the part you posted is only the sensor - and still requires a meter.

Reply to
clare