OT My second electric bike

I've found a LOT of "fake" reviews. Any "nym shifter" can place as many positive reviews as he likes - and a lot of buyers don't have a clue how to use the stuff they review.

If the thing does what it says I can make use of it - and the price IS right

Reply to
clare

Never said you were a dummy - but clever pricks are not much better.

Reply to
clare

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 17:28:15 -0700, Gunner Asch Gave us:

You can't even get that simple line right.

"Well, I guess we'll just see what we'll see, won't we?" --Ens. Taylor

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

All of them I guess.

Reply to
JW

Not at all. I just think that someone who is so familiar with Tektronix should be able to spell it correctly. [shrug]

Reply to
JW

I posted a link to a review. You don't believe it's a fake, and that's why you ordered the meter. If you have any evidence it's a fake, then let's see it. Everything else is stupid speculation, and it's no mystery why you need to resort to that tactic, weasel.

Reply to
Tesla's Hotel Room

Hmm, so I'm a prick, but the guy who posts about his fantasy of murdering millions, including many whose names he says he personally added to the list, is what, a nice guy? Notice that Tom Gardner refused to answer that question, and I doubt you will either. You'd best put your response in biblical terms, because in plain English, your moral hypocrisy is a joke.

Reply to
Tesla's Hotel Room

Gee - you weren't even HERE when I called whoever it was who WAS here a clever prick.

If you can't keep using the same name because everyone puts you in the bit bucket, you are not anywhere near as clever as you think you are - and it doesn't change the rest of the description.

Reply to
clare

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 15:01:58 -0700, Gunner Asch Gave us:

Not where the two ends join up at, idiot. They are polished faces.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Exactly as I said, you didn't answer the question, same as Gardner. What a shock.

Reply to
Tesla's Hotel Room

Inductive clamps NEED a metal to metal core connection to close the magnetic circuit of the core.. Some clampons may use a Rogowski soil which has no core - but I have not seen one in a consumer grade or trade level meter - might be used in lab quality stuff for better linearity with no core to saturate.AC transformer coils have to be made of laminations or ferrite - solid iron doesn't work very well - and the only time an air gap is used in a transformer is to prevent saturation when there is a DC component in the power.

Most AC clampmeters can not give anywhere near accurate results with the clamp not fully closed, while a hall efect sensor REQUIRES a gap in the magnetic circuit.

Every insuctive clamp I have ever seen - for ammeters, tachometer pickups, or timing lights - have exposed cores - and they don't work worth squat if the jaws cannot close fully.

Reply to
clare

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 16:20:01 -0700, Gunner Asch Gave us:

You are not very mature, are you, child?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Do whatever you want. I'll be sure to ignore you from now on.

(Oh for the days when tards were maintained in small cages and fed slop.)

Reply to
JW

Well, it obviously isn't enough to pay for vehicle repairs, or even a couple hundred in taxes year after year. Do you think you're helping your rep by pretending to have valuable assets, at the same time you admit to not paying taxes? Because even the phoniest of conservatives reading are thinking, damn, Wieber is the most impotent of all us.

Reply to
Cathedrals

Thanks for your valuable contribution.

Reply to
JW

Are you giving someone a ride? Because you can't diagnose shit. Oh wait, maybe that is something you can do. At least, tell the difference between dog and cat anyway.

Reply to
Cathedrals

I prefer a delayed bank debit which gives me an extra 14 days to raise the money. Followed by a visit to the bank to clear up the overdraft fees. Isn't that how everyone does it?

Gunner (posting from my new mobile office)

"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."

Reply to
Gunner Asch

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 02:04:14 -0000 (UTC), John Doe Gave us:

You could have bought a 500W hub motor for that much.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Sure - but could he drill holes with that??

Talking common sense to him won't do any good - he's in lovew with his illegal motorcycle.

Reply to
clare

The issue of Fab Shop with your bike in it will be out in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know.

--
Ed Huntress
Reply to