Re: how an electric nailer works

I am very interested to know how an electric nailer works.

> Are portable cordless electric nailers available anywhere?

They were installing windows in my house and I asked how many finishing nails can his cordless nailer drive. "Couple of thousand" I was told which seemed like a lot unit it was pointed out that the nailer ran on combustible gas cartridge. I do not know if it even had a battery for the ignition. Might have been a piezo.

--

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: