OT: Kenny Boy won't be sucking up any more tax dollars

It was if obtained by fraud, which describes the bulk of his pay, which was in the form of incentives and performance bonuses.

Maybe. There's a criminal conviction on the books, and even if no longer potent as a matter of law, I presume this fact and the details will make ripping good drama in a civil trial, where a lower standard of proof suffices.

OTOH, if by "win" you mean recoup the $217 million dollars Lay made through stock fraud (option sales), or the $10.6 million from performance bonuses and long-term incentives he received in 2001 alone (as alleged in paragraph 16 of the criminal indictment)...not a chance in hell.

Best, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

On 10 Jul 2006 10:05:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@kenlayisalive.org Gave us:

OMG! This fucktard probably thinks we didn't go to the moon, or that no plane hit the Pentagon too!

Fuck off, fucktard! His dick is in the dirt, and yours should be for being so utterly stupid, which is to me almost as bad a crime as his was.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs