Any more like this? (Slightly OT)

From time to time I come across mangled or mistranslated sales material which actually gains something from the mistranslation. Sadly I haven't been keeping a note of it.

One arrived yesterday which is worth preserving - I wonder if anyone else has any 'classics' of this type which they would like to share?

HIGH PERFORMANCE Rechargeable battery pack

The battery is made with high capacitycell by soph -isticated technology and equipment. It can provide extended operation for ordinary use.

Crust of the battery is made with grade bulletproof plastic (ABS&PC) which is endurable and not up to scratches.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk