your tax dollars at work

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics

Reply to
jlarkin

"ISS astronauts will test the safety vest to gauge its comfort, while Italian carmaker Lamborghini has sent up samples of carbon fibre used in its sports cars to examine the effects of direct space exposure."

Translation: "Italian supercar maker Lambourghini scores marketing publicity coup with outrageous space stunt."

Cursitor Doom

It's comforting to know that my Lambourghini will be safe to drive in orbit.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

Just in time for the Cookie Monsters birthday:

-- Jeff Liebermann snipped-for-privacy@cruzio.com

150 Felker St #D
Santa Cruz CA 95060
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

If you had a Lamborghini, you'd know how to spell it. Or at least how to copy the correct spelling you copy/pasted.

But yes, marketing stunt all the way.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I doubt that. I can barely spell Audi.

I copied and pasted, and most people here probably figured out what was meant. Are you a grade-school English teacher or something? An old one, since the trend now is to not correct spelling.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

Maybe autistic? High-functioning autistics are good at spotting inconsequential stuff like that.

Cursitor Doom

We'll be grateful for that sort of forward-thinking research when the gravity runs out.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

I'm a tad autistic (so Mo claims, and she should know) so my lack of spelling skill is colliding with his compulsiveness.

Autistics unite! Not likely.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

If they can develop and even better chocolate chip cookie, it's worth my 2 cents. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

How about $150 billion?

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

I think the trend in education now is not to correct anything.

Dyslexics of the world, UNTIE!

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

It's going to be out of this world.