OT Email clients

Hopefully that came with three years of domain name registration. Otherwise you paid too much.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

The Bat

hth

- Michael Wieser

Reply to
Michael Wieser

just

Yes it did. Even transferred my domain name from GoDaddy too.

just

Well, hurumph! Mine (1and1.com) just sent me an email that they'll now jack up the price from $60/year to $84/year. Of course packaged in the usual soothing sales pitches like that free-of-charge traffic would now be unlimited, but mine was always miniscule in terms of MB.

The vet office visits almost doubled in price, root canals at our dentist went from $600 to $800. Where the heck do the "officials" get our supposedly low inflation rates? From a crystal ball?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

just

Everyone is scrambling to boost their medical prices before Obama's _partial_ coverage begins. Enjoy ;-)

...Jim Thompson

No matter how bad things are Congress can always make things worse

snipped-for-privacy@>>> T wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@>>>>>>> Jim Thomps>>>>>>>> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:33:10 -0700, Joerg =

issues, I just=20

is=20

nothing.=20

year

=20

Perhaps from crystal meth laced with mescaline.

Reply to
JosephKK

Yup, it's probably a padding process. Not with vets and dentists though because those aren't covered anyhow.

Anyhow, you and I make a pittance compared to the hourly rates dentists charge. Even lawyer often pale in comparison. Sometimes I wonder how anyone in a minimum wage job is ever going to afford this.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

=20

Quit being silly, they can't; nor will they be asked to pay for it. Others making more will be charged for it via taxes, fees and higher rates etc.

Reply to
JosephKK