OT: Chest freezer cycle times and noises

you'll have

damage to

$50 or $0.

card, your

credit card,

affected. Tell me

account tied to

credit line

your bank

broke

checking

do that,

win,

Whoopie!

$25

a. You don't have to be broke, leaving all the money in one account is rather stupid. Might as well leave it under the mattress, and I don't do that. So I will _not_ be broke.

b. If a person has hardly any savings and this causes a major hardship such as being unable to pay the rent, being evicted because of it or things like that, a lawsuit can likely result in hefty compensation. See the link further below as an example.

I am quite sure that a bank would be willing to work with you, like loaning the money and then not charging interest if the reversal pans out.

Huh? Absolutamente not. Just one example, this woman was awarded $49k for her trouble:

So, let's see, due to the bank's error she was in jail for 8h. Lets sau she invested another 12 into discussions with her lawyer. That is still $2450 per hour. Do you earn that much per hour?

have no

Banks seem to be very different out here than in your area.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Again, this would have to be committed by someone at the bank. Guess how many years in a federal penitentiary that would earn them.

If you send me a check I will have your account and routing number. Because both are printed on the check. I still can't pull money out of your account until I deposit that check at my bank, then _they_ will pull it for me and take the check _from_ me. _Then_ it gets scanned and at some point shredded, not before.

Although some of those new deals where people scan a check into an iPhone are a bit scary. Not sure how the deal is, whether the funds are sort of pending until they physically surrender that check or not.

Forgery is always a problem. It's the same with push systems. For example, in Europe someone could forge a transaction order with your signature on there, drop it into the banks night box, you know nothing about it, the next morning a big slurp happen in your account and the money moves to some account on a tiny island. From where it is then withdrawn milliseconds later. After that it's a similar recovery process as over here.

So how exactly would they do that?

What's the problem? The matter was closed right then and there, while I was on the phone.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

ever

Only the latest ones, not the ones who claimed that would inform Countrywide of their out of date information. I even called the local Countrywide office before they went bankrupt. That took a week to find a working phone number, and all I ever got was their voice mail. All their other published local numbers had been disconnected, and I had no long distance service.

You can't sue them in Florida until you notify them to stop. That's why they try to make it impossible to contact them.

Michael A. Terrell