NTC resistors in SMT/SMD form

I'm looking for a NTC resistor in SMD form, do any of the usual suppliers carry them?

So far no luck.

I found a factory in China, but I really don't need 100.000.

SioL

Reply to
SioL

has thim I think.

Reply to
MooseFET

Lots of SMT NTC thermistors available off the shelf from the usual distributors. Digikey has almost 200 different types/values in stock in 7 different packages.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Do you mean thermistor? (There are other kinds of NTC resistors)

Mouser and Digikey have surfmount thermistors in their catalogs. If you can't buy from them easily, at least you can get the manufacturer's name and part number from the catalogs.

John

Great! Thanks!

SioL

Reply to