WTB: A6725ELW or TB62705CFN LED Drivers

I am looking for upwards of 100 or more of these chips, but need them quickly - a few days is ideal.

Form factor is SMD, 16-pin SOICW (LW package), or possibly SSOP16-P-255-0.65B

I've found them on eBay (for a couple of bucks each), but shipping is so far too long. Digi-key etc are long out of stock and no substitute that I have found so far.

I'm hoping someone has a few tubes of these lying around collecting dust.

This is for a hammer game (High Striker) on a Midway here in Vancouver, BC - made around 2000 and I have taken on the service for it.

Thanks!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

There is an open collector version by ti , do the LEDs have series resistor?

Martin Rid

There are four LEDs in series with no series resistors. They are pulled to ground.

What is the TI part number you are thinking of?

Thanks!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Hmm - TLC5916-Q1 (and its friends) look promising. I wasn't apparently using the correct search terms when I originally was hunting for a replacement.Now to find the correct size part and play with some...

Thanks!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Gah! No stock, 2023...

Also too small! I need a package that is close to 10 x 7.4mm.

John :-#(#

Reply to
John Robertson

Surfboard with chip plus resistors?

RL

Reply to
legg

Actually

Not sure if pinout matches or if in stock anywhere

Martin Rid

Pinout is wrong, need sub-board, not going to work here I'm afraid.

Thanks none the less for taking the time to look!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Yeah, but no one has stock until 2023 so it really doesn't matter - I'll keep looking for surplus parts for now.

Thanks!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Dear,John,

I'm Grey, Hope everything around you are going very well!

I'm working in a Electronic Component Company now, this is our company website:

INTERINE was founded in 1987, supply chain network across the world: 5000+ suppliers spread over 20+countries across 3 continents. Our major customers: Flex, JABIL, FOXCONN, SMITH, ENICS etc...We also have in-house testing laboratory. We also can provide all the Certificate you need like ( EMS,QMS as attached etc...)

Looking forward to hear from your soon! Here is my e-mail address: snipped-for-privacy@interinehk.com

Best regards, Grey

Reply to
li Grey