Negotiating With A Contract House

Hi, I have worked a year for a contract house and am negotiating a new one year contract. Would it be reasonable for me to ask the contract house to take a smaller cut since they must have recouped the cost of recruiting me by now.

Thoughts? Experiences?

Thanks, EdV Eschew obfuscation!

Reply to
edvogel56

contract. Would it be reasonable for me to ask the contract house to take a smaller cut since they must have recouped the cost of recruiting me by now.

Just ask for more money. Let them do what they do best.

Reply to
krw

e year contract. =A0Would it be reasonable for me to ask the contract house= to take a smaller cut since they must have recouped the cost of recruiting= me by now.

Know when to hold them , know when to fold them.....

Reply to
brent