Linux Embedded Senior Consultant

Hi to all the readers,

I am writing here to propose myself as Linux Embedded Senior Consultant or as Linux Embedded Engineer or any reasonable position which could fit with my skills.

I have many years of experience in Linux embedded and in the last two years I have worked mainly for Ericsson Telecommunications. At this time I feel I have to look forward in order to continue my career, especially to work abroad. I can introduce myself with a reference letter by my actual contractor.

If you are interested in offering me a job position or a contract please check this web page

Feel free to contact me if you would ask me more information.

Only for Italian speakers: in collaborazione con una ditta francese posso offrire e organizzare corsi di linux embedded, cross compiling, device driver developing, etc. in lingua italiana. Vi prego di chiamarmi per avere maggior informazioni. Offerta valida a partire da settembre 2008.

Best regards, Roberto A. Foglietta snipped-for-privacy@roberto.foglietta.name

+39.349.33.30.697

P.S.: recruiting agencies are not welcome if they are not able to or would not pay abroad job interview travel expenses. Recruiting agencies are much more welcome if they send me an introducing e-mail before trying to have a phone job interview with me. Please remember that I will not sign any contract which contains Non-Concurrency clauses, never. Please do not waste my time, I will take care of yours too. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
robang74