More on Apollo

2019 almost 2020 cannot even get a man in orbit but everybody is tracked. And taking selfies.

humming spysies (translated from human species)

beep

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Wed, 25 Dec 2019 06:00:30 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

If you asked me, it is genetics I do not see the difference between selling little mirrors for gold to the injuns and selling selfies machines to the now mostly black populations.

It is genetics, call me racist. If they in maybe 10 generations figure out how that stuff works MAYBE then they will reach the moon. For now all is lost in 'merrica.

China has the Universe, Russia too.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Hitting the Egg Nog a little hard this season, eh Jan?

Does anyone think Jan really believes the stuff he posts? I mean, really???

BTW, why is he saying the US population is mostly black? Did something happen overnight I wasn't told about? Did he turn into Jeff Gerber?

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

No idea. But he's entitled to his views, same as every other person on the planet. The right to hold and freely express personal opinions was one of the core principles our fathers and grandfathers fought for in two world wars.

--

"When constituencies are small their elected representatives must concern themselves with the local interests of their constituents. When political representatives are distant and faceless, on the other hand, and represent vast numbers of unknown constituents, they represent not their constituents, but special interest groups whose lobbyists are numerous and ever present. Typically in Europe a technocrat is an ex-politician or a civil servant. He is unelected, virtually impossible to dislodge during his term of employment and has been granted extensive executive and even legislative power without popular mandate and without being directly answerable to the people whose interests he falsely purports to represent."

- Sir James Goldsmith (Member of the European Parliament) 1933 - 1997

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

y???

Then we procedded to persecute people for their political beliefs, hounding them out of jobs and ultimately their homes. We forced women to be steril ized because we didn't like their IQ. We interred US citizens because of t heir heritage. We let people die by not treating their diseases without th eir knowledge or consent.

No, sorry, we don't have core principles really. We have illusions. Or in Jan's case, delusions. Of course he is entitled to his delusions as long a s they don't conflict with the illusions and delusions of the majority. Wh ile that is supposed to be the difference between a representative democrac y and a representative republic, in the republic the rights of the minority are preserved, in practice no one has any rights if the majority decides t o not let individuals or groups have them for any reason they choose to jus tify their actions.

We continue to see this happening today. So Jan had better keep his doors locked and stay away from the windows.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

On a sunny day (Tue, 24 Dec 2019 23:20:34 -0800 (PST)) it happened Rick C wrote in :

He was a thousan miles a thousand miles 'way from Ohm

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Cursitor Doom wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Funny that every time I do, idiots call me a troll and I never get anyone making a "he's got a right" posts after my opinions.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It is not so much your opinions that are bothersome. It is your foul language.

Reply to
John S

Jan Panteltje wrote in news:qtvj9c$5aj$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

You didn't get the accent right.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

No, we persecuted those who joined a party which required them to give an oath in which they literally swore to help a foreign power overthrow the US government.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

China will surely take the world leadership soon, but, ekhm, Russia?

Best regards, Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Wyderski

On a sunny day (Wed, 25 Dec 2019 12:04:56 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

Correction: A townsend miles a townsend miles 'way from Ohm

Sank your ferry much

Bows to public

/
Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Wed, 25 Dec 2019 14:22:59 +0100) it happened Piotr Wyderski wrote in :

Why not? They have the resources. Good cooperation with other nuclear powers like China and N Korea.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

John S wrote in news:qtvkks$7um$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Only gets used on 'people' whom have been foul to me.

Take note.

Oh, and it appears that half the nation is ok with it when it comes out of an orange-dolt-tan. And that bastard took the broadcaster's oath and the SAG oath.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in news:qtvlb5$eta$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

You are like one of those fireworks driven pin wheels with a bb-gun firing out radially at random moments.

I guess you literally swore to be stupid, unlike Devo.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

What a peculiar statement. I had to read that over again. Jan, just like everyone else, is entitled to his views (or "delusions" if you believe them to be that) PERIOD. Don't give me this "as long as they don't conflict with..." business. It doesn't matter *what* they conflict with or who he offends. That's the very essence of free speech.

--

"When constituencies are small their elected representatives must concern themselves with the local interests of their constituents. When political representatives are distant and faceless, on the other hand, and represent vast numbers of unknown constituents, they represent not their constituents, but special interest groups whose lobbyists are numerous and ever present. Typically in Europe a technocrat is an ex-politician or a civil servant. He is unelected, virtually impossible to dislodge during his term of employment and has been granted extensive executive and even legislative power without popular mandate and without being directly answerable to the people whose interests he falsely purports to represent."

- Sir James Goldsmith (Member of the European Parliament) 1933 - 1997

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Jan Panteltje wrote in news:qtvoop$v7j$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

Russia (the USSR) is the 'power' that gave China their nuke tech AND N K.

They ain't shittin' this kid. Russia is deep up in besmirching the US image around the world and deep up in anything other than democracy going into place in their still sought after satellite nations.

But them winning?

Neither they nor China could get anywhere were it not for all the IP theft and leakage going on.

But their copies of our tech will fail. The US will win.

I think we should start by bombing the ICBM facility in NK.

The bastards have been ignoring the UN all the while claiming to be a member for decades now.

It is time to put our foot down and let that stupid punk know that daddy's way is flawed.

And then destroy each and every site the stupid f*ck fires a test off from, as we also destroy the missile too.

He needs that message sent.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Cursitor Doom wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Bwuahahahahah! You obviously didn't get the well crafted sarcasm.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

But some opinions do cast the people who hold them in a rather poor light.

People who get their opinions from Breitbart, the Daily Mail and Russia Today do identify themselves as gullible twits.

We may have fought for the right to let gullible twits express their contemptible idiocies freely and openly, but it has useful the side effect of letting them advertise their cognitive deficits.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Jeffrey Epstein had had a set of illusions about the people he and his friends could have sexual relations with. Talking about those illusions might have been more or less okay, but acting on them put him in conflict with the majority.

--
Bil Sloman, Sydeney
Reply to