WOODSTOCK RETURNS in 2019

Its the 50th anniversary of WOODSTOCK. Put on your tie dies, grab some toke, fill your pockets with LSD, and lets party. For those of you techie types, we need amplifiers, lots of em. and BIG speakers. 10KW at the very least.

Reunions are being planned all over the USA in August and Sept.

So far CT and WI are having them. I know there are more.....

Toss your walker, wheelchair and crutches, ITS PARTY TIME!

Reply to
STONED

snipped-for-privacy@universe.com wrote in news:lgfgieha10h0d2k4aijbrl3u88mjtvg789@

4ax.com:

You should just DYE, boy.

You need to smoke more weed. Otherwise you misspell words too much.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Will there be wheelchair access? ;-)

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

80% of surviving drug-addled Woodstock attendees are Trump voters now, they didn't go to Vietnam, either - PAAAARTY TIME!
Reply to
bitrex

The Eagles wrote a song where they viciously ripped their Woodstock-hangover soon-to-be-Reagan-voter suburban baby-boomer fans it was called "Hotel California" naturally they weren't, in the main, quite sharp enough to pick up on it.

Reply to
bitrex

so you are saying they made the smart move both now and then?

;)

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

The trouble with being a senior citizen who's always been in great favor of other people dying for him while he sat home is the other people tend to figure out who the real enemy is sooner or later

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:zl4WE.52540$ snipped-for-privacy@fx38.iad:

Another stupid bullshit NON-statistic.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You must not know much about Joe Walsh's life.