Corona Update 7 on 20 december 2020, New variant 70% more contagious ! R=2 ?!

Corona Update 7 on 20 december 2020

It is high time for a Corona Update and this update is very ALARMING.

My prediction that a "stronger" variant of the Corona Virus would result fr om massive infections of animals and young children and students has become reality !

When you challenge a virus or evolutionary process it will update and try t o become more fitter !

This reportedly has occured in ENGLAND. There are now reports of a Corona V irus which is 70% more contagious !

A simple calculation will immediately show the ALARMING nature of this new fact:

Let's perform two different scenerios/calculations:

In scenerio one the spread factor R was 1.2 let's calculate the new spread factor:

1.2 * 1.7 = 2.04

This is basically binary exponentiality ! That means every day the number o f infections will double !

This 1.2 factor is already when there is some kind of lock down.

Let's perform another calculation if there is no lockdown and the spread fa ctor is 1.36

1.36 * 1.7 = 2.312

Not that much higher but still. It is safe to say this new Corona Variant i s a GAME CHANGER.

The spread of this Virus will now continue to become MUCH faster than the p revious version.

BASICALLY THREE TIMES AS FAST.

This can only mean one thing: THE WORLD / HUMANITY IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME V ERY FAST.

My estimation is that it will take 2 to 3 weeks for this virus to spread to all continents if no precautions or counter measures are taken and from th ere it has the potentially to basically infect the ENTIRE WORLD POPULATION within 3 weeks from then.

So I GIVE THIS PLANET another 6 WEEKS at MOST, Maybe 9 or 12, but that's it and then we RAN OUT OF TIME.

Plus this does not yet account for infection of ANIMALS.

Perhaps, BIRDS, BATS, DOLPHINS, WALES.

There have also been alarming reports of massive dolphin and wale deaths, p erhaps related to this new variant !

Anyway let's continue with some other speculations:

COMPUTER VIRUSSES sometimes TRIGGER after a certain time and then THEY KILL THE COMPUTER/SOFTWARE/HARDDISK... they kill the information.

WE DONT REALLY KNOW IF CORONA HAS A KILL SWITCH.

If this TRUELY is an ALIEN virus and it does seem to be the case seeing it' s incredible POWER so far, IT MAY be possible that this VIRUS has a KILL SW ITCH BUILD IN.

Perhaps if it has spread enough the KILL SWITCH will be ENABLED causing MAS S DEATH.

Perhaps the VIRUS detects SATURATION of the POPULATION.

One possible way to detect SATURATION is HUNGER/REDUCTION of FAT in the HOS T.

Once the reduction of FAT is DETECTED by the Corona Virus it assumes this i s caused by already MASSIVE infection of HOSTS unable to work and provide F OOD. There are no more other HOSTS to CARE of EACH other and thus the CORON A VIRUS activates it's final payload: THE KILL SWITCH.

At this point the CORONA VIRUS activates the KILL SWITCH, it may mutate int o an even DEADLIER variant. This "mutation engine" might already be build i nto it's DNA. A counter or detector may also be BUILD IN to it's DNA.

Perhaps it doesn't even need to be so complex and will simply keep spreadin g until humanity runs out of food anyway... and because of weaker immune sy stems because of food deprivation the host will be killed of automatically be the already dangerous payload.

The virus has proven to be already very successfull at taking over/spreadin g over the entire world. It does not need to mutate much. It seems to have no resistance/counter predator. Nothing stops it, except the immune system itself. It has no direct competitor besides from itself. It may be co-opera ting with other virus cells and it may recgonize those.

Slow mutations will assure it remains potent and successfull. Small mutations can be considered an optimization.

This virus is trying to OPTIMIZE itself to get into HUMANS even better and easier.

The first virus may have been like a key that didn't quite fit yet... the n ew variant is an optimized KEY it fits much better.

Now that is has acquired this property and can spread even faster the dange r of more mutations is on the rise.

The more hosts this Virus manages to capture and infect the more processing power/mutation power it gets.

With so many slow/minor mutations occuring the chance that it will find ano ther optimization is therefore rising, we can and should expect more alarmi ng mutations if we don't defeat this thing soon !

The vaccins may be coming to late. The vaccin strategy might be a failure. Not enough vaccins produced. Vaccinations to far away and proceeding too sl owly.

By the time everybody is infected it is to be expected that this virus has adepted and has found a way around the vaccin.

It is to be expected that some copies of the virus might evade these vaccin s and thus continuous the spread.

The vaccins themselfes may also be scams, where is the hard core evidence w ith electron cannons that these vaccins actually work ?

Side effects are also not properly studied or known and thus taking further risk with human life. Perhaps it might even make the virus stronger and ha rder to detect by our immune systems to properly fight it if this virus sta rts adepting. Will our immune systems than adept ? Or will it be too slow ? !

The goverments/politicians and scientists have not given us a NEW R factor, it's almost like they want to keep it secret/under wraps ! DEMAND NEW INFO RMATION from THEM, DEMAND a NEW R factor to be known and broadcastes on TV and INTERNET.

The people that can do math must be informed PROPERLY of the new contagious ness of this virus !

Perhaps the corona virus will mutate such that it can also infect other cel ls in the body and can use it to re-produce.

The corona virus may start targetting other body functions/cells to increas e it's contagiousness. This may explain why the Corona Virus may suddenly b ecome more deadly. It is trying to find new cells to infect and take over a s well ! Thus other organs may start to be damaged or fail resulting in oth er more health issues or deaths !

Finally one last word of advise to goverments and people world wide:

  1. START TAKING THIS NEW VARIANT SERIOUSLY IMMEDIATELY because if this is T RUE then WOW, we are going to be in DEEP SHIT x3 times more/faster !

  1. START fighting it more harshy by BANNING flights to/from ENGLAND, my per sonal advise is BAN ALL flights to ALL countries. It is unknown how far thi s new variant has already spread ?!

  2. Especially United States should research if this new variant is already present if not the situation in the USA could tripple as soon as this varia nt arrives via flights from England or other infected countries.

  1. Germany and France should also immediately ban flights from UK. Better b e safe than sorry. No thinking required about this, the consequences of bei ng lacks and late far outweight the consequences of temporarely ban at leas t and see how it goes.

  2. England claims the new variant is OUT OF CONTROL they are struggling wit h keeping it under control. THIS PREDICTS bad things are going to happen Wo rld Wide soon if this Virus ESCAPES from ENGLAND and The Netherlands.

  1. The Netherlands also has this new VARIANT. Infections have never been th is high. 13.000+ infections per day on a population of 17 million.. and thi s is during a nation wide lock down. The real number is probably at least d ouble that. The hope is that the new lockdown will "bend the curve". So fa r this has not happened yet the last few days.

  2. People are getting CORONA TIRED/FATIGUED. They can't handle much more of this. The situation needs to be RESOLVED sooner than LATER.

Fortunately so far only old/sick people die from this thing and some health people get lung damage and other forms of damage. How long we healthy peop le remain lucky is uncertain. If this virus does become more damaging we ar e all going to be in big fat trouble !

  1. This virus undermines DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM. Hard to vote in person, can lead to voter fraud by mail or computer systems.

  1. Fight for resources might commence sooner than later as companies need t o shutdown to prevent the virus or scared of continuation of bussiness/oper ation.

  2. Electronics are starting hard to come buy, prices are rising. Transport ation issue. Ship issue. Captains maybe not willing to go on long journeys to dangerous infected countries or miss predicated demand and supply.

Personally I demand this Corona Virus Situation to be resolved as soon as p ossible in the new year of 2021 ! Or at least by the end of the year !

I want to buy a new computer in 2021 ! Preferably a threadripper with 64 co res and 4.0 GHz base clock if possible. I look forward to CES 2021 (Consumer Electronics Show) I hope AMD can make this a reality.

For me it's unacceptable if Politicians don't succeed in defeating this Vir us and making sure that Computer Equipment is available and at affordable p rices !

The same could happen to mobile phones and laptops and such. I am sure ever ybody in the world likes some kind of electronics device except maybe the a mish :) So it's in everybody's interest to make sure this Corona Virus is d efeated soon so that we can buy affordable TV's, Computers, Laptops, Mobile Phones, Tablets, Microwaves, Washing machines etc.

A large ammount of these devices are manufactured overseas in China and Jap an and such... and for that transportation must be safe and factory workers have to be able to work safely. This Corona Virus jeopardizes that.

Also software companies like to bring people together to discuss software d esign and such. Software may also become more scarce or full with bugs.

For example Cyberpunk 2077 allegedly had too many bugs and faults to be acc eptable for sale and was pulled from stores. Was Corona perhaps to blame fo r this as well ?!?!?

These are plenty of reasons to fight hard against the Corona Virus and ISOL ATE oneselfes from OTHERS as much as possible, to hopefully RESTORE a good functioning (electronics) economy ! (and also to prevent a much worse situa tion from occuring !!! =D It would be funny if you have to pay 1.000.000 dollars for a computer or something but let's not go there ! :))

Bye for now, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Excellent. It will be over sooner.

Mercury, Venus, Mars. Big gap.

We already lost Pluto. That leaves 7.

Promise?

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin

Jupiter and Saturn are due to crash together tomorrow night. We are running out fast!

Reply to
David Brown

He was the man outta time, man outta time Thought you was crazy, you was one of a kind Man outta time, ran outta time All along World was wrong

Reply to
bitrex

from massive infections of animals and young children and students has beco me reality !

to become more fitter !

Virus which is 70% more contagious !

w fact:

d factor:

of infections will double !

factor is 1.36

is a GAME CHANGER.

previous version.

VERY FAST.

to all continents if no precautions or counter measures are taken and from there it has the potentially to basically infect the ENTIRE WORLD POPULATIO N within 3 weeks from then.

it and then we RAN OUT OF TIME.

perhaps related to this new variant !

LL THE COMPUTER/SOFTWARE/HARDDISK... they kill the information.

t's incredible POWER so far, IT MAY be possible that this VIRUS has a KILL SWITCH BUILD IN.

ASS DEATH.

OST.

is caused by already MASSIVE infection of HOSTS unable to work and provide FOOD. There are no more other HOSTS to CARE of EACH other and thus the COR ONA VIRUS activates it's final payload: THE KILL SWITCH.

nto an even DEADLIER variant. This "mutation engine" might already be build into it's DNA. A counter or detector may also be BUILD IN to it's DNA.

ing until humanity runs out of food anyway... and because of weaker immune systems because of food deprivation the host will be killed of automaticall y be the already dangerous payload.

ing over the entire world. It does not need to mutate much. It seems to hav e no resistance/counter predator. Nothing stops it, except the immune syste m itself. It has no direct competitor besides from itself. It may be co-ope rating with other virus cells and it may recgonize those.

d easier.

[...]

usness of this virus !

[...]

The kill switch is activated by a gravitational wave impulse. Which brings us to asterine (not asteroid, but asterine) heading square on Earth center at 0.75c. Once the asterine passes clear through the planet, all remainin g life will be wiped out by the virus.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Are you hoping all hosts die ? Or all hosts get better/well ? :)

Constructing a moon base or mars base right now that is Corona free sounds kinda good ! ;) =D

Then again there might be even more dangerous virusses on MARRZZZZ that we don't know about ! ;) =D

Bye, Skybuck =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

LOL, I thought you were being some crazy bastard or some kind of hint.

But this man apperently tells the thurth ! I just saw it on the news !

What is the chance of that ! I was also writing some other reply in this thread, kinda funny !

Ofcourse they are not really going to collide but they are in a line to earth.

Last time this occured was somewhere in 1206+ or something.

And 6 BC or something.

This could explain the star of bettleham !

Apperently terrible or wonderfull things can occur during this alignment ! =D

I already noticed these two stars/planets being together, didn't think much of it. So I think I already saw it...

Not sure... there were no clouds back then a day ago or so or two or three. Right now there are clouds.

But I'll take a look in stellarium software ! ;)

Very maybe this alignment creates additional gravitional waves pushing down virusses from outer space to Earth !

There ya go... I linked it to the Corona Pandemic ! =D

Bye for now, Skybuck !

Reply to
skybuck2000

Correction:

1226 was last time !

6 before christ also yes !

Cya, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Yup done it... first time stellarium crashed hahahahahaha I wonder why...

But second launch it worked... it was funny to watch the rings of saturnus to go behind the JUPITER... all mighty JUPITER.

On the left side of the GUI is a search box... also F3 then type Jupiter and enter !

Saturnus just passed it ! by a few meters/kilometers or so... Glad I saw it ! :P =D

Reply to
skybuck2000

Delete more

Looks like multiplication to me.

Unhandled exception in sentence parser.

Have you met Flash Gordon?

potential not potentially

will run, not ran

Wales is already in lockdown

Does it affect whales too?

viruses not virusses

substitute truly and built

Enabled by who or what?

Should be care for each other.

Should be its not it's

off and by

besides itself not besides from itself

You never know. It may even help you polish your English.

Vaccines

adapted

themselves. Electron Cannons? Is that some type of new CRT?

adapting, then adapt

broadcasts

Most people can multiply. Just find a calculator.

Huh?

its not it's

The noun is advice. To advise is a verb.

Only one p in triple

lax may be what you're looking for here. outweigh not outweight. temporarily? parse error in rest of sentence.

You were doing fine until yet

You should probably discuss that with Trump.

We'll get right on it.

What about the rest of us who don't care much for poiliticians or 64 core processors?

Yes I'm sure it's in everyone's interests to defeat it.

No change there then.

oneself

You mean you wouldn't be able to afford one?

Not bad at all for a non-native speaker. Are you going to take up serious English writing in the future?

Bye for now, Skybuck.

Reply to
Edward Rawde