microcontroller design

i want to make connect two microcontrollers in one circuit. But the circuit will function only for one application. So how can i connect two microcontrollers in the same circuit.

My plan is to connect one microcontroller as a master and another one is slave. But the problem is i dont how to configure the master and slave.Please give any advice regarding my problem.

yours sincerely, k.chandrasekhar

Reply to
chandrasekhar.kundeti

There are lots of ways to interface two microcontrollers; it depends on what you are doing with them.

What are you doing with them??

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ha scritto:

Depend on what You do?

In my experience, communication with 2 microcontroller in 1 design, is another problem to consider.

Why You don't use another micro, with best performance?

Emanuele

--
*** YOUR ELECTRONICS OPEN SOURCE ***

http://dev.emcelettronica.com;---------------------------------------------------------
Progetti Completi (Full Projects):

[IperKEY-ResKEY] Chiave elettronica a microcontrollore
(Microcontroller Electronics Key and key reader)
//TAGS:Pic, Eeprom, ADconverter, I2C

[IperCODE] Ricevitore RADIOCOMANDI e decodifiche
(Remote Control Receiver and decoder)
//TAGS:Pic, Radio control, routines, rolling code, UART, CCP1, LCD
Reply to
Emanuele

Use a controller with SPI one as a master, one as a slave

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

there are a lot of ways to reach that goal.

1,you can use address bus and data bus,let one of them just as a storage chip. 2,one is master ,another is slave,just as you think.the detail protocol,you can learn something from RS232. 3,I2C is also a good way. etc.

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com =D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA "

Reply to
ehoosee.tianya.cn

Someone has already manufactured a chip several simple microcontrollers connected together. The Propeller chip has eight 32-bit processors and runs at 80 MHz. The chip is priced at $12.95 US dollars, which isn't bad for a processor that fast.

Depending on what you are planning to do, this could be very handy.

Reply to
msci

hai thanks for your reply can u give any website information which deals on our doubt. ok byeeeeeeeeeeeee

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
chandrasekhar.kundeti