PCMCIA CardBus connect to microcontroller ?

I'm looking for useful information how to connect PCMCIA CardBus to micrcontroller i.e. Atmega128.

Is it necessary to use any CardBus controller or some FPGA with IPCORE ?

I don't need full speed communication so maybe it is possible to connect atmega & card directly ?

--
Andrzej
Reply to

CardBus is PCI writ small, so interfacing with it is a nontrivial operation.

Reply to
larwe