I want to make a gain controlled motor

I have chosen that project for my college. I will use a potentiometer to vary the resistance and that resistance will vary the gain for the motor, hence, we will change the speed of the motor by using a potentiometer. I think I will use LM741 for amplification. Plz... I want your comments on that. Thanks

Reply to
qoo

I'd call it a 'speed control' rather than a gain control. And it seems to be a trivial and obvious application of off the shelf technology. Arent you supposed to try and create something new and innovative and usefull?

Reply to
BobG

See answers in other NG as well. Please do not multi-post. If you have to, use crossposting where question and answers automatically show up in both newsgroups.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to