at91sam7s64 microprocessor

hello, can any one help me using the at91sam7s64 microprocessor: i gut the embest board, and i want to program the micro using samba application. i connect every thing and run the samba, then chose the debug port so gut the error message (c-open com1 error), so i test my com port and found that it is work good, so can any one tel me what is the problem.

Reply to
sbassel

sbassel ha scritto:

Do You have try this?

Emanuele

--

*** YOUR ELECTRONICS OPEN SOURCE ***

Progetti Completi (Full Projects):

[IperKEY-ResKEY] Chiave elettronica a microcontrollore (Microcontroller Electronics Key and key reader) //TAGS:Pic, Eeprom, ADconverter, I2C [IperCODE] Ricevitore RADIOCOMANDI e decodifiche (Remote Control Receiver and decoder) //TAGS:Pic, Radio control, routines, rolling code, UART, CCP1, LCD
Reply to
Emanuele