Mains voltage zero crossing detector with optical isolated output

Facts are facts, If you were a judge, this would be hell. OTOH, there would be no shortage of dirty lawyers.

Michael A. Terrell

STOP already, idiot.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Me? The ambusher? Jamie, the dork, continues to exhibit his all-mouth-no-brain existence.

They can be very useful ;-) ...Jim Thompson

And if JL was using chips you designed in his work, doing amazing things with them, would that make you think better of him or yourself?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Tht statement was never made, idiot.

I stated why you do, not why I do. No statement was made referring to not reading.

Looks like your common sense is nil as well.

Were I mean, folks in this group would already be in relief for lack of hearing your horseshit from day to day. Caterpillars have voracious appetites and no nothing of mercy.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Hardly. I did more in the last week to make the world a better place than you will in your entire, pathetic life.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Go ahead, join him. I've had him on my band list for some time now. I find it shortens up the reading of useless rhetoric. I just consider the source.

If you think you have any material you believe useful in your fantasy defense, go for it.

I'll enjoy seeing what you can do with it.

It'll just help the cause a little more in every one else's interest. Of course, that is my opinion and I don't expect any one to comment on it. I don't need allies in my defense to gain up on some one else, as in being a bully?

You might as well add me to your list of those you want to drag into your little arena and kick the shit out of, just to prove you are right no matter how wrong you could be.

This reminds me of dealing with my aging father in-law. Can't tell him nothing as he attempts to burn down the house. Even after the ashes have cleared from the small fire I was able to extinguish in time today, he still refuses to say he was in the wrong.

He almost succeeded today in burning down the house with the kerosene portable space heater that he refuses to stop using, drying some items over it and mean while burning his carets on the stove, generating lots of smoke on top of that, because he forgot about them and boil the pot dry.

Yes Jim, all this generated rhetoric here lately has very close resemblance of what I am currently dealing with. It is not foreign territory to me.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Yes, you may be correct in that aspect, I didn't see much of you here the last week, if not at all

So keep up the good work.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

^^^^ Bwuahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaha!

You've been band on the run for some time now!

Bwuahahahah... that one will get past most of you in so many ways.

But it will certainly get completely past you, boy!

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

It this case, wasn't the best idea. We basically get a sort of gaussian pulse from the detector, and he was using a comparator to time places on the rising and falling edges, and some up/down ramps and things to find the center timing. That has processing delay, but that's OK in this application, just a constant we can take out downstream. But the edges are noisy. We redesigned the discriminator to use an optimal lowpass filter, a pseudo-differentiator, and a zero crossing detector. That's closer to a true centroid. We wanted to digitize the sensor blip and do the centroid location in an FPGA, but the customer vetoed that.

If this works, we may eventually move a few trillion dollars worth of product through it.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

You entered this thread mouthing off, stupid bitch.

You immature twit. You deserve every filtration you haven't already been added to.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

So, you claim you designed a runt hazard into this circuit on purpose? And defended it when at least two people pointed it out?

If you did, say so.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

They're not very good at electronic design, either.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Yup, adding the 180K to Vcc centers up the sensing, as predicted. Why would I find my own suggestion to be annoying?

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

D'oh!

That could only be true if cops had IQs above 25. As it stands, the American Pigerry all have pack mentality behavior, obscuring any hope they ever had of actually following the oaths they forget 5 seconds after they take them.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Yeah, that maybe true however, the strangest accidental technologies have been discovered in nature. Observing the habits of creatures, even on a small scale, many times, leads to massive breakthroughs of new technology.

They could be good designers at something? They're just not aware of it.

Being judged as being good at something is only valid as those doing the judging. Hence, I can say I believe you're good at what you do however, other people will say I don't know anything, so that would make my opinion void and you look stupid. :)

Of course, you know as well as I do, there are many here that think you, me and a number of others are incompetent. That could be but, like I said, they are only comparing themselves or sources they trust has being the standard, some I would question.

Personally, I don't really let it bother me that much. It cuts into valuable time that could be used much better.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

There's that left hand urge thing again. You should keep that shit to yourself, boy. Get along now, little doggy.

Reply to
WoolyBully

You get a freebie or two before they start charging?

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Sorry, I am right handed. I use my left hand to hold people like you by the throat and make you watch!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

--