Mains voltage zero crossing detector with optical isolated output

I would like to add something to that comment however, I will at this time, refrain from doing so and keep it clean. :)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Sorry to burst your lying bubble... not a chance. Anyone lurking here that claims I compromised my professionalism about anything, please step forward.

Libel and slander will be dealt with immediately, so keep it up Larkin. Next thing you know I'll own your company ;-) ...Jim Thompson

How?

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Professional behaviour generally doesn't include things that would get an employee fired if they wound up on his boss's desk. Slagging other engineers off in public, and thereby dragging the employer's name in the dirt, would usually be considered sufficient cause for termination.

I rather doubt that anyone involved in this unpleasantness would tolerate that behaviour in a subordinate.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Larkin is "supposedly", the boss. And my clients like how I kick ass, so it's boss-to-boss.

I've tired of this crap, so I refer all "contenders" to read the nav-bar on the left of my home page. We will have proper discussion and PROOF of circuits or I'm not kidding: It's draw-some-blood time.

And that includes those who choose to be sycophants ;-) ...Jim Thompson

_does_

I'm not your mom, and I'm not your customer either. I imagine if either one were reading this exchange, they might express views of their own, but I digress.

Threatening other people with lawsuits for allegedly damaging your professional reputation when you interminably drag it in the dirt yourself isn't likely to impress anyone, least of all a judge.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Not worthwhile. He is upper middle class to minor league rich. "He is just eccentric".

?-/

Reply to
josephkk

Define a metric for better. Is it valid for many cases?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

He can hardly get any more lost than he already is. He is a raging narcissist.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

JT has threatened me with a fist fight, challenged me to a road race, insulted my wife, and now proposes to sue me for slander, or "turn me in" somehow. And he calls me dangerous.

Weird guy. He likes JF's circuits, even weirder.

--

John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Oh, I forgot to mention that I've been selected for the honor of being listed in "The 2012 Edition of Worldwide Who's Who." I just received the final notification. Well, I've actually received about 50 final notifications so far. Gosh, they must really want me.

--

John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Not that I need to, but if I had to hire someone from the regulars on this newsgroup, the short list would be awfully short, for the reasons listed above.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

--
Then how could it not be useful?

BTW, here's another example where the divide-by-two concept is used to
build a frequency doubler:

"Digital frequency doubler" on abse.

Note the input sync and the date of the article.

What were you doing back then?
Reply to
John Fields

He was too dumb to see the edge, and too dumb to keep himself from following the coattails of those plunging off it.

He comes to the party severely lacking all the requisites to even get through the door.

Reply to
SoothSayer

and full of not so veiled insults, in such a way as to not appear to be 'incurring rancor', but that is exactly and ONLY what he is about.

Then, there's his penchant for calling/"establishing" names for folks he intends to do nothing but insult.

He couldn't make his way to the civil set of train tracks if he spent the rest of his life trying to get there.

He is a truly "hard wired asshole".

Reply to
SoothSayer

You obviously completely missed what was said, and what it meant about you.

It was to be expected though. Past posts from you would show anyone what your pathetic problem is.

Reply to
WoolyBully

Absolutely true.

Too late for that one. The sad shame is that the f*****ad 'settled in' here with his pathetic bullshit.

Reply to
WoolyBully

You are an idiotic little bitch who actually has no business in the thread at all.

Reply to
WoolyBully

He'd have to want to first.

If it is anything like you, no one would want it.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

That is why civil cases are heard by juries of PEERS, not judges.

Reply to
WoolyBully