Mains voltage zero crossing detector with optical isolated output

You're dumb as a stump and thicker. I have 2 daughters, 2 daughters-in-law and 5 granddaughters. Ask them whether I like women.

But I do dislike egomaniacs who behave like a bitch on the rag... as in your persistent behavior. ...Jim Thompson

If you think that not liking you equates to not liking women, then I
think you have gender issues to deal with.
Reply to
John Fields

[snip]

Larkin has mental health issues to deal with. He's potentially dangerous. Maybe I should turn him in ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

How does it not work?
Reply to
John Fields

Maybe both you should post some ZCD circuits that make sense.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Fields just did, and you proved yourself too ignorant (or too hard-headed) to understand. ...Jim Thompson

You approve of his design?

Is it better than yours?

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Good question John :)

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

JT won't criticize JF's stuff, no matter how bad it is. Old hens have to stick together, I guess.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Oh, he understands OK, but he'll just be damned if he'll give credit
to anyone else for elegance, originality, utility; all that kind of
stuff, since NIH makes anyone else's contribution disdainful in his
eyes and, after all, this is only USENET, populated by his inferiors.

Ever notice how the best "compliment" he can come up with is the
left-handed "cute", and by using that he attempts to denigrate the
value of the contribution?

Strange bird indeed, and when you catch him making a mistake it's like
having a wily old catfish on the line whose lips have been so shredded
by previous encounters that they'll say anything to keep from
admitting that they've been hooked.
Reply to
John Fields

Bait not taken, so I guess you're relegated to go sit in the corner, suck your thumb, and masterbait ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Divide and conquer by fomenting prideful unrest?

Hardly the mark of a peacemaker.

Jim and I buried the hatchet a long time ago, so that won't work.

Since you consider yourself an authority, why don't you take the time
to look at both of our approaches and comment on why you think one is
better than the other?
Reply to
John Fields

--
Another poor soul falls into the abyss.
Reply to

--
Yeah, we do, and in our school we're ruthless, but kind, with our
critiques, in order to make each other better without incurring

You, on the other hand, seem to be interested only in control and
subjecting everyone to your will.
Reply to
John Fields

It wasn't a fall but a jump!

Just thought you needed some company down there?

Guys like me aren't very plentiful these days.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Jamie = sycophant, plus he's abysmally ignorant. ...Jim Thompson

You're stuck defending his hairballs. How can you stand it?

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

So he has to compromise his professionalism - what there is of it - to support an ally. Sad.

--

John Larkin, President
Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

John, How can you stand yourself? You need to grow up. You're not the god of circuit design. If you're the god of anything, it's subterfuge, obfuscation and outright prevarication. Get lost. ...Jim Thompson

Thank you for those kind words of wisdom.

If I were to look for you in a crowd, you shouldn't be difficult to locate, I'll just look for the smallest gathering.

What a party animal!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie