Low cost coax connectors

He was talking about company paid for, in use cell phones, you dumbfuck. Now go back and re-read the thread with that in mind.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Nope. He was talking about cell phones that had been marketed under questionable coverage promises, then returned for refund and now sitting there.

Re-read his 10/28 7:20pm post.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

manager.

cell

guess.

Yup, but what do you expect from AlwaysWrong.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Absolutely nothing, yet he continues to fail to even do that. :(

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell