Hi, why transitors have 3 legs?

Of course not.

So, you're one of those idiots?

Reply to
John S

I really didn't think you could go any lower, but you managed to do so.

Reply to
John S

And technospeak?

Reply to
John S

I thought about responding to you, but you are easy to needle and you tire me. You're not worth it tonight. So, think of this as not a response.

But, I have one question: Is English your second language?

Reply to
John S

It's genetics. Transitors (sic) are a different species than you (assuming your really have 2 legs).

Reply to
John S

I merely suggested, in a reasonable manner, that "lead" is a more common professional term than "leg." Note that the usual gang of off-topic old hens escalated from there.

Now we are told that everything is a transducer.

What do you call the wires that stick out from a TO92 transistor? Legs or leads?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Easy to see what makes this John S retarded Usenet twerp's world go around.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Bullshit. That is not what you did at all.

Bullshit.That is not what you did at all.

That is not how you worded it at all.

Bullshit. You did the same uncivil thing from your first post in the thread to this one.

Everything electrical is, or is comprised of them. You disagree?

It would depend on the conversation and the atmosphere at that time.

You were just 'on' in an earlier post about knowing what words to be familiar with in conversation. If a potential customer used the term "leg" would you correct him and lose the sale or converse with him -on his terms- and get the sale?

You have once again lost the battle and the war.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

Jack Scat.

Reply to
JW

--
"Stepped", actually.
Reply to

Take your own advice, dimmie. The new low ESR capacitors are due on the 5th, and the computer that failed will be back in service by the weekend for under $20 in parts.

The same goes for a SFF power supply. The repair was a whole 50 cents, rather than $69 for the proprietary form factor.

You're the moron that doesn't understand the reason not to put more memory in a computer that is at it's limit. If you had any brains you would know that XP first shipped in 128 MB systems, and the motherboards only supported 2 GB. Some were sold with motherboards that only supported 1 GB. You're the loser who thinks you need an I7 & 16 GB of RAM to access text based newsgroups.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That took balls...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Technobabble.

Reply to
krw

Transducers.

Reply to
krw

Apparently, if they are bent, they might just be legs:

That's a common Asian Ammo pack configuration with the TO-92 leads pre-bent to ~0.1" pitch.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Good one. Alternative to AlwaysWrong and Nymbecile.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Certainly. You are AlwaysWrong.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

It takes a true, fully mature adult to claim manhood, but use retarded nicknames for the people he talks to. And *you* want 'respect', right? Fat chance the way you act in Usenet.

Add up all the time you spent on it now, and all the time you got others to spend.

Then, your fix may not be one as well.

Your analysis of the actual cost is skewed because all you considered was the part cost, when the real cost was far more.

Of course, there is the illegitimacy of the OS as well.

I'll bet you have several machines with invalid licenses. You probably use the same license key across several machines too.

I've seen your type in action.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

He still hasn't noticed that he first related to a criminal enterprise.

You probably missed it too.

You guys are pretty piss poor transducers yourselves.

Reply to
Chieftain of the Carpet Crawlers

But you use retarded nicknames for yourself. We're just following your lead.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom timing and laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer Multichannel arbitrary waveform generators