Had a terrible nightmare today ;)

I "dreamed" some guy stuck some bio connector up my spinal cortex and started reading my brain, it hurt a bit too.

Then it occured to me.

People might be seduced to implement chip into their brains, then they could turn into zombies just like their computers ;)

Oh-oh !

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in news:f596rr$rk1$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.zwoll.ov.home.nl:

I sense some homophobia here too....:)) (especially the 'hurt' part....;))

--
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink

      The desire to understand
is sometimes far less intelligent than
     the inability to understand

[note: \'a-one\' & \'en-el\'!]
Reply to
Willem-Jan Markerink

"Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht news:f596rr$rk1$ snipped-for-privacy@news4.zwoll.ov.home.nl...

Hmm what did the guy read? Probably nothing, that is why he put a chip in so there would be some intelligence up there. ;oP

Reply to
PommelRotterij

You really need to get out more.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

PLONK!

Reply to
nospam

I think he has already been "outed"! That was a very Freudian "dream"!

Paul :)

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen

Sounds weird enough to be worrying, I guess :-). But look at this, I am inserting a message I sent to a friend several months ago:

Reply to
Didi

Sounds like you work in a butcher shop ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying