Today I had strange nightmare.

Hello,

The nightmare went as follows:

  1. I browse some dos folder.

  1. I start UFO enemy unknown or something like that.

  2. Some vague alien appears in the screen.

  1. Many many many many many many many screenshots/pictures flash before my eyes.

  2. At the same time a deep voice says:

"If you send this message, you will not...."

And then I wake up.

It's a bit scary, I am bit scared, I don't what the f*ck happened.

All I know was, I watched some tv, and these red/white flashes appeared on the tv.

Very annoying to watch.

I wonder if that has something to do with it and that's why I ask the question:

"Is it possible to program/hide a hidden message deep inside the human brain, by simply flashing colors on a monitor ? "

Or did I simply play that game too much LOL.

Kinda strange really ;)

Nice conspiracy theory too ;)

Oh one more thing I think I did have this nightmare before more or less, so maybe it not related to what I saw.. maybe that just triggered it.

An alternative explanation might be that GSM/Mobile phone signals were picked up by my brain ?! or some other signals ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Damn...That's just wack. :P

Learn how to lucid dream.

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

If you can't orchestrate your own dreams, you just haven't tried ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Some morning I wake up feeling guilty.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Some morning I wake up feeling guilty.

I wake up feeling "lucky" to be alive - "until" some ass hole comes along and ruins it all.

Reply to
radiosrfun

Did you ever wonder, when there's people you don't recognize in your dreams, are they actually dreaming you? Say, there's a crowd at the mall - are those other people dreaming their roles in this scenario, and see me as one of the characters in _their_ dream?

I wonder how you'd test that.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

What, you don't respect yourself in the morning? ;-)

--=20 Keith

Reply to
krw

If she says no...

--
Keith
Reply to

Imagine if that idea was turned into a television show. The show can have sketches of dreamed people. "Have you seen this person..? Call 1-800...." Like on the show 'America's Most Wanted' :P