CNN has hard evidence of Computer Glitch

WOW PAUL Are you stupid !

  1. First of all never use fact checkers,it's for idiots, do you own research.

  1. Second of all I found hard evidence on youtube + CNN that something is very wrong:

CNN shows Antrim County, a republican stronghold for the last 36 out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

At 8:31 CNN zooms into to michigan. The Antrim Country is the second blue one near that triangle county !!

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Apperently Paul scanned over the news story and only saw the 100.000 typo.

He missed the 6.000 vote flipping computer glitch which is the main worry here.

Here is a better link, showing the republican politician announcing the find of this computer glitch:

I have investigated at and it is real, as can be seen on CNN video where this antrim county flips blue:

CNN video/broadcast 4 november 2020 at 8 minutes and 31 seconds into the video michigan is zoomed in and there this antrim county which flipped blue due to computer glitch, later manually recounting votes turned it back red.

This is the county where the flipping of votes happened and was detected:

Bye, Skybuck

Reply to
skybuck2000

Yup, Alex Jones has it up on his site along iwth a bunch of other concerning reports that require explanation....

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

rch.

very wrong:

8 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

one near that triangle county !!

Republican stronghold? It's a tiny little no place in the middle of nowhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves only to st raggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyard. Who g ives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no significance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up their r eport of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word "strong " to describe this place. Clueless European.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Also this news was from Wednesday, the situation has changed.

Laura Ingraham is saying Trump should accept defeat with "grace and composure"...this was on Fox News.

That doesn't fit the Trump we all know, does it?

John

Reply to
John Robertson

search.

is very wrong:

f 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

lue one near that triangle county !!

here where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves only t o straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyard. W ho gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no significan ce. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up the ir report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word "st rong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

I have zero problem with the guy challenging close races. Challenge away. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive fraud", e tc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

Hmmm... my spelling dictionary didn't even have the word, "megalomaniacal" until now.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rickster C

research.

ng is very wrong:

of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the findi ng of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

blue one near that triangle county !!

owhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves only to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyard. Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no signific ance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up t heir report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word " strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive fraud", etc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

" until now.

I think Biden "invented" the word.

Reply to
Flyguy

It's got a lot more syllables than any word you'd expect Flyguy to use.

My copy of the complete Oxford Dictionary list it's first use as in 1890, and it has been part of my passive vocabulary for some decades now. Flyguy is weak on reading comprehension.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

e:

e:

n research.

hing is very wrong:

ut of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the fin ding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

nd blue one near that triangle county !!

nowhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves onl y to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyard. Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no signific ance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up t heir report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word " strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

y. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive fraud", etc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

al" until now.

"Megalomaniacal" is listed in the Complete Oxford Dictionary as first used in 1890. Biden was born in 1942, so Flyguy is being quite a stupid and igno rant as ever.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

earch.

is very wrong:

38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

ue one near that triangle county !!

re where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves only to s traggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyard. Who g ives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no significance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up their r eport of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word "strong " to describe this place. Clueless European.

OH BOY is there a lot of confusion about what went down there so far I have heard different explanations:

  1. Official/co-clerk said "human error". The responds of most people is: We don't believe it, this is fraud.
  2. Some say the counting was down properly by the system but the system pri nted a wrong result, in that case the software is manipulated or at fault.
  3. It would be caused by a software update.
  4. The flip happened during the transfer of the votes to another computer.
  5. Software company says the software performed exactly as it should, does that include the fraud I wonder haha.
  6. Pelosi has stuck in this software company.
  7. Hillary Clinton Approved this software company.
  8. On video you can see a lot of old people counting the votes. Perhaps the fraudsters thought they could get away by cheating old people that might n ot understand a lot about software.
  9. A republican politician went unopposed and only get 2 votes and started asking questions: "How could I have lost, unopposed ?"
  10. Clerk and/or others started asking "How could this county have been tak en over by democrats ?"
  11. Software used in other swing states and counties !

With strong I don't mean physically strong persee. I mean it's logically a very strong signal that something is wrong. It's a strong logical case.

Does anybody have a link to Ales Jones video to see if he truely mentions i t that would be cool ! I have found on other link on youtube though, some l egal guy mentions it and also another link from a news organization, but no further explanation is given besides: "human error":

It's also on twitter though. And I have my own videos up:

So some video links for your interest and entertainment:

My playlist link:

_1P4bsQN7-5o

In case that link don't work here three more links:

1 and 3 seem to be gaining in viewing counts the most so you may want to ch eck those.

News item:

Legal guy:

Bye for now, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

esearch.

g is very wrong:

of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the find ing of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

blue one near that triangle county !!

where where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves only to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyard . Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no sig nificance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screw ed up their report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use t he word "strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

have heard different explanations:

: We don't believe it, this is fraud.

printed a wrong result, in that case the software is manipulated or at f ault.

er.

oes that include the fraud I wonder haha.

the fraudsters thought they could get away by cheating old people that m ight not understand a lot about software.

ted asking questions: "How could I have lost, unopposed ?"

taken over by democrats ?"

y a very strong signal that something is wrong. It's a strong logical cas e.

ns it that would be cool ! I have found on other link on youtube though, some legal guy mentions it and also another link from a news organization , but no further explanation is given besides: "human error":

8SJB_1P4bsQN7-5o

o check those.

You and Flyguy do realize that votes are counted by both democrats and republicans at the vote counting stations? They are called scrutineers and both parties are represented to prevent exactly the type of flim-flammery that used to be present back in the 1800s. Your states have known how to run honest vote counting for a long time, and the odd mix-up in one small centre does not mean the entire system is flawed.

You have many checks and balances for ensuring a free and fair election in the USA.

ction/

Regarding mail-in votes:

"Former Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Ridge (R-PA) answered first, assuring this

reporter that there is ?absolutely no reason to be anything but confident? Regardless of what the President might say, and I? ?d say his remark was even to some extent unAmerican because he tried to disenfranchise millions of voters.?"

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Thanks a great resource, thank you so much for putting those links up. I *knew* it was only a matter of time before the truth started to leak out. I'll wager YT will do its best to censor those clips every time they're re-posted, the bastards.

DON'T GO, DONALD!!

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

COOL !

Thanks for alerting me that it's on Alex Jones website.

I found the video, it's here:

3:26 the blond woman/republican politician can be seen announcing the find of this vote flipping software glitch !

Very cool... gonna watch it now !

Bye and thanks ! Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

ote:

ote:

own research.

ething is very wrong:

out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the f inding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

cond blue one near that triangle county !!

of nowhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves o nly to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backyar d. Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no signif icance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up their report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word "strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

way. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive fraud ", etc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

acal" until now.

d in 1890. Biden was born in 1942, so Flyguy is being quite a stupid and ig norant as ever.

Hey SL0W MAN, WOW! I never realized that Biden was that old!!

Reply to
Flyguy

u own research.

omething is very wrong:

36 out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

second blue one near that triangle county !!

e of nowhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age leaves only to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the backy ard. Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no sign ificance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwed up their report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the wo rd "strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

nd

away. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive fra ud", etc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

niacal" until now.

sed in 1890. Biden was born in 1942, so Flyguy is being quite a stupid and ignorant as ever.

Flyguy just confirms how stupid and inattentive he is. He's been wittering on for weeks about Biden being demented, and Biden's age does come up in th ese discussions. Biden isn't demented, but his age is a matter of record.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

:
0 wrote:

you own research.

something is very wrong:

t 36 out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to t he finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

e second blue one near that triangle county !!

dle of nowhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age leav es only to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the bac kyard. Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no si gnificance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee screwe d up their report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use the word "strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

and

ge away. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive f raud", etc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

maniacal" until now.

used in 1890. Biden was born in 1942, so Flyguy is being quite a stupid an d ignorant as ever.

g on for weeks about Biden being demented, and Biden's age does come up in these discussions. Biden isn't demented, but his age is a matter of record.

Hey SL0W MAN, Biden IS demented as well as being too old for the job, and a ll he has to do is open his mouth to prove it.

Reply to
Flyguy

te:

000 wrote:

o you own research.

at something is very wrong:

ast 36 out of 38 elections as blue ! Triggering an investigation leading to the finding of the computer glitch, THIS IS VERY REAL:

the second blue one near that triangle county !!

iddle of nowhere where quite literally ALL the population of working age le aves only to straggle back after they turn 65 to die and be buried in the b ackyard. Who gives a damn about 8,000 votes from that no place, it's of no significance. The county clerk has already admitted an inbred employee scre wed up their report of election results to the state. It's absurd to use th e word "strong" to describe this place. Clueless European.

ce and

enge away. But claiming that you've won the election and there was "massive fraud", etc. is just typical, irresponsible, megalomaniacal Trump.

lomaniacal" until now.

st used in 1890. Biden was born in 1942, so Flyguy is being quite a stupid and ignorant as ever.

ing on for weeks about Biden being demented, and Biden's age does come up i n these discussions. Biden isn't demented, but his age is a matter of recor d.

o do is open his mouth to prove it.

Flyguy is a gullible sucker for Trump's election propaganda, which does see m to want to claim that Biden is demented, and the propaganda does seem to include carefully edited video clips that might convince somebody as stupid as Flyguy that Biden does have some kind of progressive problem.

It's all nonsense, and if Flyguy was even a little less stupid he'd be awar e how silly he looks when he hammers away at this. Apparently he's not stup id enough to believe Trump's claim that he - Trump - actually won the elect ion, and any appearance to the contrary is due to massive electoral fraud, even though there isn't any evidence of anything of the sort. Some might su ggest that this suggests the Trump is showing symptoms of dementia, but wis hful thinking is probably a sufficient explanation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to