Had a bad nightmare AGAIN LOL.

Today I had a bad nightmare again.

I dreamed the following:

  1. I put the middle fan on medium in the antec 1200 case.

  1. This caused the cpu fan to stop spinning.

  2. The temperature of the cpu raise and raise and raise to 140 degrees.

  1. The PC would not power of in time... windows started freaking.

  2. Finally the PC turned off.

  1. I pulled the cpu out of it's socket.

  2. There was a huge orange jelly underneath it.

  1. It was the artic silver 7... it bubbled up because of the 140 degrees. It turned into orange jelly.

  2. I was like shit... now I gotta clean this stuff up.

  1. I was rubbing it off with toilet paper.. it didn't proceed too fast... then I woke up =D LOL.

Fortunately it was just a nightmare LOL.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

I dreamed I was wrestling a bear. When I woke up I found my big dog in bed with me.

I dreamed I was eating nuts and bolts. I must need more iron in my diet.

I dreamed I ate a giant marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone...

Paul

Reply to
Paul E. Schoen

to SkyTardBuck:

140 degrees F is NOT that hot. If you are letting your gear get to 140 degrees C, then you need a different hobby, boy.
Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I dreamt that i was hunting for Polar Bear. I made this hole in the ice and placed some peas into it, and when the bear came up to take a pea, I kicked it in the Icehole!!!

Reply to
GMAN

Now that's funny!!! peter

-- DISCLAIMER: If you find a posting or message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)

Reply to
peter

I'll have you know that raw Polar bear meat is very nutritious, actually more so than ground beef.

it

I once dreamed I was having sex, and when I woke up, lo and behold, I was! ;-D

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

it

And THEN, he had to seek a cure for Hemorrhoids.

Reply to
SoothSayer

it

Prison life can be tough.

Life is like a buffet. Its not very good but there\'s plenty of it.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.