Global Warming Could Hit Rates Unseen in 1,000 Years

It would take at least a shovel.

They don't share the same misinformation that Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson and krw hold to be self-evident?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Name one.

Anthropogenic global warming is not the kind of side-effect that a well-informed advisor would recommend.

Sure. And they'll enjoy them a lot more (and for quite a bit longer) if the energy used comes from renewable sources.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Erlich's predictions seem to date back to 1968, rather before anthropogenic global warming was much talked about. The models ought to be better by now - the computers we've got to run them on are lot bigger, faster and more p owerful. It will be while before we can model individual clouds (which John Larkin seems to be feel to be necessary).

Two right-wingers indulged themselves in wishful thinking about Irak.

James Arthur indulges his ignorant preferences about anthropogenic global w arming. His is the riskier self-indulgence.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to