Global Warming Hat

I've just thought of a wonderful invention: an umbrella hat, like:

Some flexible solar cells:
and either a little fan, or peltier coolers in the headband, or both. :-)

I wonder if aluminized mylar can be flexed like an umbrella?

And, more important, would there be a market for something as crazy as this? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

cells:

Crazy products for crazy people.

Reply to
kell

cells:

What you do is come up with a cartoon character that wears the hat. Then pitch the idea to the cartoon network. They will hire guys to put these things all over the largest cities in the US. Once Boston defines the 'things' as a explosive device the media comes in and gives you free publicity. At this point have enough available to sell on eBay for 10 grand a piece.

Reply to
maxfoo