Gilbert and Sullivan

For our older viewers (where is JW, btw?) from Scott Dorsey in rec.audio.pro

Oh, I.... Built a better model than the one from Data General For databases vegetable, animal, and mineral; My OS handles CPU's with multiplexed duality, My PL/1 compiler shows impressive functionality. My storage system's better than magnetic core polarity; You needn't even bother checking out a bit for parity; There isn't any reason to install non-static floor matting; My disk drive has capacity for variable formatting.

--scott

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Which is made much easier by the fact that all the rhymes (except the final couplet) end in "ium".

Reply to
Richard Henry

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

The rhyme is good, but you can't dance to it.

Reply to
Richard Henry

Here is the PSPICE model of a high performance amplifier. The simulations show that it is everything that I desire. I built it out of perfboard and wirewrapped with tefzel wire. And when I turned it on, all it did was catch on fire.

Reply to
PaulCsouls