New software for older oscilloscopes

Hi All, I was working on a project a few months ago and needed to download waveforms from a TDS200 scope. I found that what was available was either too expensive or not appropriate for just downloading waveforms. So, I developed my own program and found it very useful for lab work. It is now available from our website

and the basic functions are free with no restrictions. Since the program is new, there may be a few bugs, but we should have straightened out in a few months.

Regards, Jim C

Reply to
JimAtQuarktet

website