Gilbert cell help

Hi all Does any of you has a working Gilbert cell for 0.6 um technology? do you mind to give me your design? Is it really necessary to use a differential amplifier to get the differential output? Is there a easy way to get the two signal differntial without differential amplifier? I am really appreciating your help. Thanks a lot,

Reply to
lixiaoyao