DC to AC Convertors?

I have a question. I would like to know do they make dc to ac convertors that you could directly wire into a normal breaker box. I am thinking of creating some micro hydro dc for a cabin but would like to convert it directly to regular breaker box. If they do make such a beast, are they called something different? I have only been able to find the standard convertor that has the case with the plug-ins etc. Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
and many, many others.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

They're called inverters. Google it and the first page will show you lots of commercial models.

Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.