Further bandgap troubles

You are mis-reading the message. It means that it wasn't published by someone who will print anything for money.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Can't you use Google or something? Too stupid or too STONED ???

I have already posted some of the UK links including the reference to the idiot who managed to exceed LD50 for cannabis which really takes some doing (and that is in a news report from a pro-cannabis site).

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

There is some evidence that cannabis is slightly more benign than alcohol for equivalent intoxication levels. The UKs TRL have done simulator tests on exactly this problem.

We now have ultra-trace analysis that is easily up to measuring cannabis metabolites in the blood (and even LSD metabolites which is a lot harder). So there is no logical reason why offenders cannot be prosecuted if found to be driving whilst intoxicated.

A couple of over the counter cold remedies in the UK are capable of impairing driving ability if taken unwisely.

Plenty of drunk drivers do exactly the same, but a worrying proportion driver faster than they are capable of controlling their vehicle. When I lived in Belgium people would take shortcuts though our local woods to avoid the traffic breath test on a main road. There was often one car totalled into a tree by the roadside - at least on a month.

Regards, Martin Brown

Reply to
Martin Brown

He's the one making claims. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

I already know the facts. He claims to refute them, but refuses to present any data. I'm supposed to waste my time looking up some crap that he's not willing to present?

He's full of shit, is what it is.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Bullshit. Common knowledge needs no "proof".

You've just done a marvelous job of proving my point.

Like all dopers, Rich is a loser.

Reply to
krw

Well, if it's so goddamned common, howcome he's been stonewalling me, refusing to show me _anything_ that can back up his claims?

And ad hominem attacks are really not very classy.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You're a liar. As I've told you, several times now, you're not worth the ten minutes to look it up because you've demonstrated many times that any evidence is wasted on you.

You have been shown, yet refuse to see.

Fact is not an ad hominem.

Reply to
krw