Filtering: Server Options, Fetch/Delete

I can't find any definitive information for the filter option...

Server Options, Fetch/Delete

Can that be used to delete an E-mail _at_ the server without retrieving it? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Sorry. Wrong forum :-( ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Remarkable!